iTunes 12.x No video playback?

theapplecore

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

Have installed Yosemite without any problems however have just noticed that my movies (paid for via iTunes) will not play, I just get a black screen with no sound. Also have the exact same problem when trying to view trailers on iTunes. However my music purchases work fine.

I had no problems on Mavericks using the same settings in clover.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

how did you get this to work I have tried both clover and chimera wit no luck.   Itunes worked with out a problem on my old sandy bridge setup. New setup is Ga-z97x-sli i5 4th gen, gtx760. I have a hard time believing  it has to due with the haswell chip set as apple has released this chip set  as part of there new hardware setup.   I do not see why apple would deliberately block itunes videos as it will hurt there sales. I  have a large amount of movies that I Have purchased from them that I now can't play thru my main pc. I wish there was fix for this. 

• 4 weeks later...

Working Super

Here with Clover/Yosi and GTX 760/nVidia Web Drivers

attachicon.gifYes.jpg

You must be very pleased with yourself, I've been trying for ages Yosemite i5 4670k GTS 250 Clover Boot-loader, and I'm still  :wallbash:

Throw us a something, did you do something to fix the problem, or did you ever have the problem to start with?

• 1 month later...

You must be very pleased with yourself, I've been trying for ages Yosemite i5 4670k GTS 250 Clover Boot-loader, and I'm still  :wallbash:

Throw us a something, did you do something to fix the problem, or did you ever have the problem to start with?

I'm guessing everyone has fixed the problem but can't be bothered to tell us how, or has everyone with this issue just given up? Please throw me a bone!

GA-Z87X-UD4H 

GTS 250

OS X 10.10.1

Clover

• 4 weeks later...

Working Super

Here with Clover/Yosi and GTX 760/nVidia Web Drivers

attachicon.gifYes.jpg

These are Podcasts and they work for me too. But if you try an HD movie trailer it won't work anymore :(

Just everyone else, search for "Ice Age 4 English" and it will work too. 

Z77X-UD5H, i5-3570k, GTX 660 TI (incl. driver), Clover, 10.10.2

• Like 1