Dell e6420

mnnbht3

1 post in this topic

My Specs 

4 gb ram

500 gb hdd

Intel centrino advanced n6205 (wifi) (ethernet works)

intel i5 @2.6ghz

intel HDA audio

tell me if any other required

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

ok so i tried almost every method to try install mavericks and these are my errors and disabilities

Myhack: keyboard not found (eror log pops up)

Unifail: installing kexts causes kernal panic

iatkos ml: deadbeef error system halted

Niresh: probably the best till now but touchpad and wifi dosent work( i know intel cards are not supported and im gonna get it replaced)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

and the biggest problem of all i always get the boot0 error and i cant get to install a bootloader while im trying to dual boot

and cant boot off the usb.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

help me if you can please i was really begging my parent for a mac but my parents dont seem in good mood to buy me one and i really wanna learn ios and osx programming while im just 14 they think i should just be focusing on the stupid maths in my school though im good at everything in school and not try to act too old where as they want me to read collage math and science.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

please ask for pictures if you need