Cannot use Mac OS after injecting DSDT

yuhoming

1 post in this topic

My laptop specs are as follows:

Toshiba L650

CPU: Intel i5-460M (2.53GHz, turbo boost up to 2.8GHz)

RAM: 6GB (4GB x1 + 2GB x1)

Display card: ATi HD 5650M (1GB Video RAM) (HDMI port x1 available for both Audio and Video output)

Using traditional BIOS and MBR partition table for SSD

Using Clover bootloader (And I mainly use Clover Configurator for configuration)

First of all, I installed the OS. To make my display card working, I used the Clover bootloader and followed the instructions here:

http://hackintosh.zone/videos/view-8-how-to-get-ati-5650m-working-with-qeci-on-osx-mavericks/

After checking, the resolution was OK (1366x768) but the GRADIENT was not OK (not smooth) (In Windows everything was fine)

Then I tried to extract my DSDT using DSDT Editor and injected it. (However I didn't make the SSDT)

After injecting, I can successfully boot up my Mac OS X. However, after logging in for about 10 seconds, the system would halt (Suddenly the screen became black, all operations stopped, SSD operation stopped, the whole laptop rebooted)

If I do NOT inject that DSDT, everything will be fine, but once I inject it, the laptop will always halt itself after a short moment and then reboot.

Can somebody help me with my DSDT? Do I need to "tick" any DSDT patch/fix in the Clover Configurator? Thank you very much.

(I have attached my DSDT.aml, please have a look.)

DSDT.aml.zip