Thank you for the guide!

2 questions though:

1) Intel GFX in Clover config.plist:

<key>ig-platform-id</key>
<string>0x01620005</string>
In OzmosisDefaults.plist:
<key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
<integer>0xDEADBEAF</integer>

I have 01620007 in my Clover config.plist --> What does this become in Ozmosis?

2) Where can I find the 17 digit BaseboardSerial?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for the guide!

2 questions though:

1) Intel GFX in Clover config.plist:

<key>ig-platform-id</key>
<string>0x01620005</string>
In OzmosisDefaults.plist:
<key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
<integer>0xDEADBEAF</integer>

I have 01620007 in my Clover config.plist --> What does this become in Ozmosis?

2) Where can I find the 17 digit BaseboardSerial?

Thanks in advance!

You must put in nvram like this:

sudo nvram 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101:AAPL,ig-platform-id=0x0D220003

Got another stupid question if anyone can answer it.. Can hermitshell module be put into a bios by itself or is it dependant on Oz? Also be cool to throw an efi version of Memtest86 into your bios into your boot options like hermitshell so it appears as a drive boot option. Wish I knew how..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WARNING: Flashing your BIOS is dangerous use with caution:

This guide is to show a much simpler way to inject the Ozmosis files into your own UEFI BIOS using MMTool. (Note: You must do this in either Windows or in a VM of Windows)

1. Download the attached files : 

2. You need to download your own UEFI BIOS from your motherboard website (example shown is Z97X-SLI F6 BIOS)

3. Extract the Ozmosis.zip file and you will see 3 more zipped files inside that, also extract those files.

This is what you should see after everything is extracted:

lS1EqVh.png

4. Open MMTool and Click Load Image, find your UEFI BIOS that you downloaded earlier  (change Files of type to All Files)

kZCMhe7.png

5. Click the Extract tab and under Extract FFS Options click Extract UnCompressed, in the lower window look for CORE_DXE and select it (see below)

3qrfW83.png

6. Click Browse and select the extracted folder that you unzipped earlier and in the File Name portion Type CORE_DXE and click Save then Click Extract.

FNMhXE8.png

7. Next click the Delete Tab and again select the CORE_DXE in the lower window and click Delete

vvIzj4t.png

8. Next select the FileSystem in the lower window and click Delete

HA1SYRq.png

9. Next click the Insert Tab and in the Vol. Index make sure you are using 02:01-00, under Insert FFS Options select Insert Compressed, click Browse and select CORE_DXE that you extracted earlier and click Open the click Insert

pJR6VGs.png

10. Repeat Step 9 for EnhancedFat, HfsPlus, PartitionDxe, Ozmosis, HermitShellX64, OzmosisDefaults, SmcEmulatorKext, (Optional: VoodooHdaKext, OzmosisBlackTheme)

11. Once you have completed Step 10 scroll down in the lower window and look to make sure you have everything inserted

EHoLrAp.png

12. Click Create Report

UBp8RyR.png

13. GoTo the folder where your BIOS was and find the report file with a .rpt extension and open with NotePad

hrhQs8G.png

14. Scroll down under Firmware Volume : 02 and find the section in the previous screenshot and make sure you have plenty of free space

rsDNe5k.png

15. Close NotePad and click Save Image in MMTool

16. Now pick your favorite flashing tool of your choice and enjoy Ozmosis :P

Awesome guide PAVO - I may have missed it, but do you have a new link to the most recent OZMOSIS files to inject into my UEFI?  I believe it's 167X-MASS.  Again I may have missed it but I believe the osmosis.zip file is 1669 version in the first post.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I extracted 25q64 image with chip programmer

dumped orjinal image and extracted 3 part

Desc. region

ME region

BIOS region

I have other hand OSMO patched BIOS region

I bind of all and new and patched dump

But I flashed Board not started only power led blinking

Why you don't try with the original bios, and only after you are sure is all ok you try with bios modded?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

HI All happy new year

I would be grateful if someone with  a bit more knowlage. on bios coding would  be so kind as to check out my bios file I tried to mod for a gigabyte z97p-d3.

I tink i have followed all the steps. and it as flashed ok but nothing seemed to have changed from the unmoded bios 

Moded bios file.zip

I tried the bios  it loaded fine but it would not boot my clover Sierra hard drive  (the progress bar would go slow and then stay on a black screen. also I could not get in to the bios settings (just a black screen) I could boot into windows from my other hard drive. tried to instal from a vanilla boot usb  but couldn't see usb. so had to refresh  to standard F8  bios using @ bios in windows7  64 bit. my install in now working Again and booting from clover.

Im not sure if "Option+Command+P+R" can help you, from this old guide you can call it from F12 menu, Ozmosis GUI, Shell or BIOS Setup. You may need OzmosisBlackTheme to run GUI. Try to boot with IGPU only with a proper "AAPL,ig-platform-id". Remove any kexts except fakesmc until you reach the desktop / completing installation. Disable SIP. Manually bless installer boot.efi.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Pavo and Cecekpawon,

I would like to try to create an Ozmosis Bios for a Fujitsu Primergy TX100 S3 server.

I'm not able to post a direct link to the BIOS file. So hereby attached you can find the original BIOS.

In this system are present also an nVidia GT730 with 4GB DD3 on the PCIe 8x slot, and an Asus Xonar DGX audio board on the PCIe 1x slot.

Could you please compile the ROM with all the necessary (also the Kext if there is space) for OS X Sierra?

Thanks!  

Primergy TX100 S3 BIOS.ZIP