kernel panic on first boot

Vladimir13

20 posts in this topic

Hello all and thank you for your help in advance.I installed Niresh 10.9.0 last night but my system goes in kernel error something about No HPETs available. I did try -x -f -v -blacklist GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No as suggested from searching forums in Google but same result black screen with the same kernel error. I must admit that is my first time trying to install hackintosh but i was following guide on youtube How to install Niresh mavericks for amd/intel. I'm with i5 3570k and asrock z77 extreme6. I will appriciate any help how to fix the problem... Thank You

hello

is not good idea to use a distro..

what smbios are u using ?

check in ur bios what is set for the cpu ..

u can make a defaults and set sata to ahci 

maybe u need to patch ur bios

[uEFIPatch] UEFI patching utility    

[Guide] AIO Guides For Hackintosh    

good hack

Oh i can't anymore i tried everything... Graphicsenaber= yes/no chameleon wizard (different combinations) nothing After 3 re - installs here is my problems please someone with more knowledge to help me

First 2 installs

system find my graphics card and in about this mac shows CPU 3.4 i5 ram and gpu are detected correctly.

but on boot in -v i get Warning IOplatformPluginUtil getCPUIDinfo this is an unknown CPU model

but when i put the pc to sleep i have to had reset it on wake up because fans are spinning but monitor and keyboard are still at sleep

3 install - graphic card is detected but with 0 MB memory everything flickers but model is GTX770 in about my mac or is detected as Display 7Mb

i can't even put the pc to sleep and same error about my CPU in -v.I

Please can someone tell me how to fix this

Hello

Ok... dids you use that method i gave to you or use niresh???

Graphic memory is only comestic, nothing really.... The GPU has QE/CI? if yes don't worries about GPU memory

What bootloader are you using???

About power management is only necessary generate SSDT with pike script and apply patch in AICPUPM, guide: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/295587-power-management-for-sandy-and-ivy-bridger/

Little update on my situation. I did reinstall the system and i get the GPU going now it`s ok.I had missing bluetooth controller transport but i've managed to bypass it with 

mount -uw /
cd /System/Library/Extensions
mkdir intel_back
mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
touch ../Extensions

The issue with sleep and wake is still present. Thanks for your help PimentelX86 but when i start that guide and i put the first line in the terminal i`m getting  -bash: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh/master/ssdtPRGen.sh: No such file or directory

Hello

The GPU has QE/CI? if yes don't worries about GPU memory

ONLY if you got QE/CI, if not you have problem with GPU, of course isn't comestic ;)

But  you're making progress :)

Thanks for your help PimentelX86 but when i start that guide and i put the first line in the terminal i`m getting  -bash: https://raw.githubus...er/ssdtPRGen.sh: No such file or directory

I believe pike's script isn't avaliable in this link... i'll fix it....

But you can use this app: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/210-hackintosh-vietnam-ultimate-aio-tool/

You just need go to Tools section and select Generate SSDT(it use pike script)

The SSDT will be generated in Extra folder in HDD folder... if you use Clover as bootloader put this SSDT in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched folder

You can apply patch in AICPUPM via this app... go to patch or kext section and select patch AICPUPM

Good Luck!

Hello

If you're using Chameleon, just let SSDT in Extra folder...

You can apply patch in AICPUPM manually, via this guide i gave to you and via this guide that artur gave to you or auto via hackintosh vietnam app

Remember: You need create org.chameleon... and SMBios file to make your hack working...

Ok i let the SSDT in Extra folder and i follow artur-pt guide and i patch it (i think)

that was the massage in terminal 

/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement

arch: x86_64

wrmsr found: 0

wrmsr ignored: 0

localhost:AICPMPatch

Do i have to move the file in Extra folder or somewhere else?

Remember: You need create org.chameleon... and SMBios file to make your hack working...

what do you mean by create

Thanks 

Ok i did what you told me but no luck ( there is a huge chance i did it wrong ) I can uploaded but i don't have permit ion to to that.

I am really sorry that i ask for so much help but that is the last thing that i need to do and i believe my hack will be done.Thanks a lot for your assistance and help. it's much appreciated