OS X 10.10 Yosemite GM Candidate 1.0/2.0/3.0

@ROBASEFR

72 posts in this topic

i recently updated to GM c2 ... the build i see is 14A386a

All works fine, much faster than GM c1

the only problem is the boot is a bit slowly in the chameleon prompt to choose drive (instant menu) ... 16 seconds to see the apple logo and when i login i see glitches before the screen ... i think is for chameleon, but is not a problem for me :D

my specs: Toshiba L835 - core i3 2367M - HD 3000 - AR9285 - 8GB ram - audio: CX20590

Why everytime i upgraded my yosemite public beta build after installed the update at restart it log out from imessage and facetime and if i try to insert my apple id it gives me a customer code to complete the activation?!how can i solve this problem...i don't like to call everytime apple to activate them

i recently updated to GM c2 ... the build i see is 14A386a

All works fine, much faster than GM c1

the only problem is the boot is a bit slowly in the chameleon prompt to choose drive (instant menu) ... 16 seconds to see the apple logo and when i login i see glitches before the screen ... i think is for chameleon, but is not a problem for me :D

my specs: Toshiba L835 - core i3 2367M - HD 3000 - AR9285 - 8GB ram - audio: CX20590

In clover there is a patch for that screen glitch ;)

All fine for me but have strange logs in console.  Any solution for this?

kernel[0]: BUG in process suhelperd[225]: over-released legacy external boost assertions (1 total, 1 external, 0 legacy-external

WindowServer[172]: CGXGetConnectionProperty: Invalid connection 64019

First one is just a bug, not hackintosh related (I'm getting this too on a Mac).

Second one I got as well, but it was right after update to GM2. In the meantime I changed GPU from 280X to 6870. After reeboot with 6870 it doen't appear anymore.

Could it be 7000 Controller related?

• Like 1

All fine for me but have strange logs in console.  Any solution for this?

kernel[0]: BUG in process suhelperd[225]: over-released legacy external boost assertions (1 total, 1 external, 0 legacy-external

WindowServer[172]: CGXGetConnectionProperty: Invalid connection 64019

The same here..on Giga mobo :help:

Working fine here, updated with no hassle, no reinstall needed.

Also tried two newer vgas:

ati Hd5850 vapor-x and nvidia gtx 760. Both worked OOB.

Hitting 73 points in cinebench with 5850 and 65 with gtx760. Thought gtx would done better...

Why everytime i upgraded my yosemite public beta build after installed the update at restart it log out from imessage and facetime and if i try to insert my apple id it gives me a customer code to complete the activation?!how can i solve this problem...i don't like to call everytime apple to activate them

put your ROM value in as base64 and it will never flag again.