Battery meter shows 100% and plugged in all the time!

Nemorosus

7 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I'm having problem fixing my battery meter. I've used all the options available to me, from Voodoo Battery to Battery Manager, but with the same result.

I have a Toshiba L855-14J, and I've made it work once. Now I suspect that the error might be in a faulty AppleACPIPlatform.kext, but I am not sure. Can anyone help me out debug this? Is it possible to run hackintosh without a patched AppleACPIPlatform, and if so, where can I find the original one?

My brightness control works, and everything else. The only thing to fix now is this lousy battery meter and sleep, but that for another time :( Thank you.

Here is a screenshot. I am on a battery right now, my computer isn't plugged in. I can see when my battery is near empty because there is a flashing light, but this is no way of doing this :\

fEtO8uj.png

Thanks. I'll post anything if needed!

Update: I've seen that this is a problem that is occurring with Clover. When I boot up with Chameleon, I have the battery meter working, but with Clover that isn't happening. What could cause this issue? I do not have any additional kexts running with Clover, but I have the kexts that are in the Extra folder in Chameleon :(

Please help me out.