Windows 10 - Discussion

dcai777

83 posts in this topic

Dude I was never not calm. =]

These are also two different companies that build 2 different operating systems, you can't compare the two. Even so the DP1 is exactly what it says it is, a Developer Preview. This build of Windows 10 isn't even in Developer Preview yet.

Yeah windows is only called "Windows Technical Preview" right now.

I think win 10 is very good. my boot time on Dell i5  is about 10 sec. it is a lot more secure.

If you change some things or enter wrong PW.

it ask "is this you" and you have to click the  yes box.

I only use Yosemite on my desktop.

You can buy and play a season TV shows in the xbox program. tons of right click options. 

I could only install programs from a folder on HD

exployer 11 is not stable but good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you love Windows 7 than it will never be for you even the final release. Windows 7 will be the last Windows system you probably like.

It's going in different direction and it's towards multi device OS.

Saying that I like Windows 8.1 a lot, as it's simply faster than W7. Also they finally nailed hardware recognition and in most cases you don't even need to install any drivers.

You just disable that Metro thing and it will load you straight to desktop. (if you don't have touch screen that thing is useless anyway).

Most new laptops coming now with touchscreen and Microsoft needed to change the GUI, did you tried using Windows 7 on tablet? It sucks.

This is Windows 10’s new browser and dark theme...

09180647449869.jpg?w=1040

Microsoft is preparing to unveil a new browser in Windows 10, codenamed Spartan, and leaked images are providing an early glimpse at the Internet Explorer successor. Chinese site Cnbeta has published screenshots showing the simple interface of Spartan and the Cortana digital assistant integration.

09171437271777.jpg?w=1040

Microsoft is expected to unveil these user interface changes and a mobile version of Windows 10 for tablets and phones at a press event on January 21st. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Sony aka VAIO doesn't  like windows 10 and for this they stop making laptop in the future  :(:P:wink_anim:.

Win 10 is still in DP and win 8,1 driver should work ( or Sony stop making driver too B):hysterical:  ). 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Great! Win 10 will be available starting from 29 july, and they started sending reservations for the free upgrade :) (and sony sending surveys to see if people are more likely to upgrade to windows 10 <_< pussies! They dont want to move their asses to make {censored} work)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey I'm going to beat all the big tech sites by saying 55 Mins ago Windows 10 Build 10166 was released!

• Like 1

rather die ^

That comment made no sense and I like Windows, Linux, and OS X, so I'm no fanboy to one specific OS.

• Like 1