HP Pavilion 15t Help Finding Patches

lcronos

1 post in this topic

I have an HP Pavilion 15t Notebook, and am working on triple booting it, Windows 8.1, OS X 10.9, and Gentoo.  I'm using Clover as the boot loader, and have OS X running at this point, however I'm trying to set up the DSDT.  I can't seem to find any patches for my system board, and couldn't actually find the model number for it, Windows didn't display it, and cpu z couldn't display it, and am not up to taking it apart atm so if there is another way to get that info that'd be great. I have the Chipset and Southbridge information for it though (intel id9c43, haswell-ult).  I'm just not sure where to go from here.  I installed lspci, but it doesn't work (not a big deal since I have a Linux Live USB).  Any help would be great, thank you.

EDIT: Scratch that, I've found out how, and that I didn't need to as kexts worked well enough (it made it impossible to get Ethernet if I edited the DSDT). For anyone interested the guide was the aio hackintosh guide one here (would add a link but it won't cooperate with me right now, strange since I'm in Windows atm).