iPhone 6 and 6 Plus unboxing and overview.

Allan

9 posts in this topic

5b4f51a87aad02dd2e2193923715dfd6.jpg

What is the size of new Apple devices?

Many they say that the new iPhone 6 Plus is so big, it's hard to hold it with one hand.

But is it worth buying? Curious?

Let's start with the video of the iPhone 6.

Apple's "Retina HD" found in both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus boasts impressive resolution for a phone. The smaller 4.7-inch iPhone 6 has a resolution of 750 x 1334 for a pixel density of 326 ppi.

And the video of iPhone 6 Plus:

Apple's larger offering, the iPhone 6 Plus, has a 1920 x 1080 display which at 5.5 inches gives a density 401 ppi. In addition to the display, the iPhone 6 Plus has a higher battery life than both the older iPhone 5/5s and the new iPhone 6.

All credits videos, is for macmixing team.

Click here to view the article

The camera sticking out, lol. It's not a bug as some of the Android users among you may think, it's a beautifully designed amazing and revolutionary feature for those who understand what innovation really is. ~ Tim Cock.

I'm not into iPhones because I find them really limiting in the aspects I care about... but I have to say, they are really nice when you see them in person. In a design aspect, I think they look nicer than anything else on the market. Such a shame about the built strength of the plus, but if you wrap that in a hard case, I don't see too much of a problem.

If there was a way to have both iOS running alongside Android with no file system restrictions, I think I'd end up getting one.