11 Errors For my Asus S451lb. Plz Fix it...

ci3hu1

13 posts in this topic

My sound not working even though in my system information it listed audio : 1. So, i guess i have to patch my DSDT. The problem is when i compile my untouched DSDT, it gave me errors. Please someone fix it for me and tell me what to do for getting my sound. I have ALC292 realtek. 

Extract dsdt with this terminal command:

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while()
{ chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP,
"|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

Compress and send the file

ok, i attached the file.

Extract dsdt with this terminal command:

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>)
{ chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP,
"|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

Compress and send the file

Done, i attached the file

DSDT without errors, i find alc292 from osxlatitude, i attach DSDT, AppleHDA and EAPDFix (maybe work without fix), try and good luck

yeah, i already try alc292 from @mirone thread, and the sound working. But after i plugged in my headphone or wake up from sleep the sound gone. i will try yours and report back. Tx

Edit : sorry not alc292, but i try alc233 and the sound worked. plugged in earphone and sleep the sound gone. your HDA kext i got no sound.

Edit 2 : yeayyyyyy.... sound was no problem anymore. With your EAPDFix kext and HDA Alc233 wake from sleep still have the sound, haven't try to plugged in earphone. Now the screen, every time i boot to my hackintosh, the screen brightness very low. So i have to use sleep then wake up to get the brightness more bright. i can't change the brightness. What patch should i do?? Thx

Have you brightness control with keyboard keys and/or into monitor configuration?

The graphics card is correctly recognized with right amount of VRAM and rotation supported/translucent menubar?

EDIT 1: I don't know if this work, but try ACPIBacklight.kext (attached)

EDIT 2: I found this: http://www.osxlatitude.com/fix-for-display-brightness-at-boot/

ACPIBacklight.kext.zip

Have you brightness control with keyboard keys and/or into monitor configuration?

The graphics card is correctly recognized with right amount of VRAM and rotation supported/translucent menubar?

EDIT 1: I don't know if this work, but try ACPIBacklight.kext (attached)

EDIT 2: I found this: http://www.osxlatitude.com/fix-for-display-brightness-at-boot/

I've got no effect with that kext. and also tried that link i got KP.  I can't plugged in my earphone, it has no sound. It still come out from the speaker. Any idea if i tried voodooHDA??