GTX 760 - No QE/CI - Beta 3

brianmoyano

8 posts in this topic

Hi all! Long time no see!

Yesterday i bought a new hdd and wanted to test yosemite. So i downloaded the offical beta public which i think is the third one.

So, renamed the file to 'Install OS X 10.10 Developer Preview' (This way MacPawn recognize the file) and made a usb installation.

In the first installation, i had this screen after the install progress:

ib0bFultObGvw3.jpg

Rebooted the machine, and just for curious i boot from the hdd (which i installed yosemite) and the system loaded, but i can't get QE/CI (Using clover) with my nvidia GTX 760. (And with the developer preview i had qe/ci perfectly good).

And, if i install the chameleon version for yosemite i get this error when i boot:

iLO9qkM3oyyly.jpg

So, if too long; didn't read: Can't enable graphic qe/ci with clover, and can't boot the system with chameleon. So i can't get a "semi-stable" yosemite beta 3. (As far as i remember, developer preview 1 worked fine)

Goodbye and thanks!

Try  with vanilla Installer Thats why is not work

distro  is not good 

See my signature 

Hello

for the video card only serves the flag GraphicsEnabler = No

Fabio

I post comment on www.hackintoshosx.com.This same comment like this chriss1111  :)

Thank you, wasn't aware of that tool.

Try  with vanilla Installer Thats why is not work

distro  is not good 

See my signature 

I post comment on www.hackintoshosx.com.This same comment like this chriss1111  :)

Hi, after three attemps i finally made it to the installer screen, and it freeze when there was 3 min left to finish. I check the log, and the last line was something like ' layout still needs update after calling', and i don't know what to do.

And, for my luck, now i'm not able to boot mackericks, it seems it lacks of bootloader, but i'm using windows now, so it's ok.

I just want to make a good usb and install yosemite, but i can't D: or i don't know how exactly

When i boot with clover (The latest version) the installation i get:

iJBpa1OsAR6ph.jpg

And i checked this on the usb creator

iunyVAn1n7tMf.png

Hi, after three attemps i finally made it to the installer screen, and it freeze when there was 3 min left to finish. I check the log, and the last line was something like ' layout still needs update after calling', and i don't know what to do.

And, for my luck, now i'm not able to boot mackericks, it seems it lacks of bootloader, but i'm using windows now, so it's ok.

I just want to make a good usb and install yosemite, but i can't D: or i don't know how exactly

When i boot with clover (The latest version) the installation i get:

iJBpa1OsAR6ph.jpg

And i checked this on the usb creator

iunyVAn1n7tMf.png

that means it's not loading the kernel, what CPU are you using?

If it's an early version of mavericks and you're using ivy bridge-e or sandy bridge-e you need a patched kernel or the latest version of mavericks.