Can't boot without safe mode

WireZ

11 posts in this topic

hello

Boot with single user. (Clover press space bar and select "Boot with single user" and with you use Chameleon use this flag -s)

follow on screen instructions then

rm –rf /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext

reboot

-f = without caches

smbios macpro3,1 is old u have a haswell cpu

u should read more about what u are trying to do ..

good hack 

hello

Boot with single user. (Clover press space bar and select "Boot with single user" and with you use Chameleon use this flag -s)

follow on screen instructions then

rm –rf /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext

reboot

-f = without caches

smbios macpro3,1 is old u have a haswell cpu

u should read more about what u are trying to do ..

good hack 

I removed AppleHDA, booted, still errors. Tried with -f arg, still same error as picture.

And yes my CPU is Haswell of course. I don't know how to switch from Macpro3,1? I just installed fresh niresh.. maybe can you link me to a vanilla installation guide / download / another distro? Niresh is always problematic.

hello

see here

[Guide] AIO Guides For Hackintosh    

and after in that section have another guides

maybe ur problem is voodoohda .. maybe old version .. try to remove it also.. and then try to boot

later u can try another solution for the audio

good hack

Artur.

Thanks for  your answers so far. Turns out it was the VoodooHDA. I removed it using single user and booted. It was stuck on the spinning wheel so I used -v argument to check what's wrong. Here's the output, can you see anything wrong? I can boot in safe mode fine. But normally no. Also, another question - I use the Niresh's USB to boot. Without it I can get it to boot at all. Would I need a bootloader? Thanks.

2d8dc4bb9b.jpg

hello

i really don't what that distro install

but u have more things installed for audio .. maybe a hdaenabler 

and u have graphics problems

Intel HD4000 and Haswell Inject AAPL,ig-platform-id    

good hack

Hi artur.

Maybe there is a clean specific tutorial for OS X that you can give me that is easy and 0 error? Thanks.

hello

that i can tell u .. don't exist .. 

mac os x is for mac and apple develop it exclusively for mac

hack mac os x is 99% of reading, googling, persistency and 1 % of luck u have compatible hardware..

if u expect something like windows .. forget it .. and start to read...

good hack

• Like 1

That's the problem with using distros and NOT understanding what it actually does.

As mentioned, start reading on that AIO guide. Make your own installer, and tailor fit your kexts, DSDT, etc based on your current hardware.

Mactracker is a good start to compare your current hardware and which smbios nearly satisfies for your configuration.