11 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a new HP ZBook 15 with Intel I7 4700MQ, 32 Gigs Ram and a Quadro K2100M graphics Adapter with 2 Gigs VRAM,

I succesfully installed Niresh with Clover on it and updated to 10.9.4.

The only problem I have is that graphics don't really work. Booting normally no drivers load, so I am without acceleration and in 1024x768...

The Graphics Adapter is shown as a HP Quadro K2100M with 3 Megs Vram... close...

When I boot with NVDA_DRV=1, the NVDAGK100HAL kext loads during boot, but the the bootprocess stops afterwards. Sometimes the PCIPlatform loads before and sometimes after this kext... with same results.

If I hit keys The sound works, and the hdd shows some activity.

Does anyone have an idea how to go on?

I already tried to inject a Quadro K2100M vbios and my correct EDID via Clover Configurator. But it does not change anything.

I already tried an external screen connected via Displayport but this also did not change a thing.

The internal Display is also connected via Displayport. How are NVCAP Values generated for Displayport setups?

Once I know my system better i will move to vanilla, niresh just was the first to boot correctly. Not so easy to make things bootable without a working mac os...

I found some people in the net who tell that their quadro k2100m is working with nvidia web drivers... So it should work? It is a gk106 chip working on it... 

hi,

I also have a Zbook 15 with K1200M video card.

-------

Video Adapter

Intel® HD Graphics 4600 (2560 MB)

Video Adapter

NVIDIA Quadro K2100M (2048 MB)

----------

but i tried lots of time to install OSX 10.9.4 on it and failed again and again.

Do you have any experience for install OSX on Zbook15?

would you like share the tips?

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a Talk with the HP Support, the bios automatically deactivates the infel graphics because it wont work with the 10bit dreamcolor display.

So i don't get any further. If i have nvidia kexts loading the system will hang. On boot as described earlier. Any ideas?

• 4 months later...