Donations to Jas please

Maine_Coon

70 posts in this topic

So you've just installed this OS X 86 on your PC.

You are happy.

You understand it took someone days and nights to make it nice and pretty for you.

You do want the latest Aplle OS on your PC, do you not?

So. please donate to JaS and others who help you to make it happen.

I know I did.

Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated with JaS or anybody else, it is my humble opinion and it is your free will.

Thanks for listening.

• 3 weeks later...
So you've just installed this OS X 86 on your PC.

You are happy.

You understand it took someone days and nights to make it nice and pretty for you.

You do want the latest Aplle OS on your PC, do you not?

So. please donate to JaS and others who help you to make it happen.

I know I did.

Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated with JaS or anybody else, it is my humble opinion and it is your free will.

Thanks for listening.

I second that. Accordind to some very simple maths (using JaS' signature), only 68 people have donated. That is out of more than 50,000 OSx86 members and God knows how many thousands people using JaS' releases.

even though i can't run osx86 yet (waiting on sse3 amd support to match the "Uli.SATA.support" included in the new 10.4.8 dvd) i recognise that jas works hard

$20 is all i can spare for now though

I'm going to donate tomorrow when I cash my paycheck. You know if everyone who downloaded any of the Jas releases gave just $1, he'd have 3 MacBook's by now. C'mon guys you can't tell me this isn't worth at least $1, you give more than that to the street beggars. Consider it a Christmas gift. I'm positive JaS would love to have a MacBook Pro for Christmas. If you don't have a Paypal account, you can pay by credit card using Paypal so you don't even have to sign up.

- mosx

I will donate again if I ever get this new 'new' 10.4.8 release finally downloaded.

C'mon mates open your pipes! I'm on for 48 hours straight now - on a 5Mb line. I've already punched out 4 GB but only received 1GB :(

Anywayz mad props to Jas, semthex and all the others involved.