NTLDR is Missing

3 posts in this topic

So basically I built this system little over a year ago, I just got my new 8gb of ram and new r4 blackout case ect.  Anyways I tried installing the new ram in the other two slots , exact same ram. ect .  I had a slight overclock at 4.2 ghz on the cpu and memory xmp profile on my old 8gb ram so it shows 1600mhz in osx.  It just reposts over and over and over when I tried it for first time then I remembered I had to reset the bios ect and set achi again and all that, Well that all happened and I figured that if I tured the Mode from IDE to ACHI it would fix it , well it did. Now I competlely removed the old ram and installed new ones in the same slots and they work fine I have CPU z info open and I can post a pic of it if you guys want.  When i boot pressing F12 I select the ssd with windows on it and windows boots fine. SO i have no idea. maybe Clover boot loader issue? or?

i5 3570k

8gb corsair 2x 4gb (8gb corsair 2x 4gb)NEW

Z77 DS3H

Sorry if its kinda confusing.

*Windows wont boot cant get past NTLDR is missing. Besides going into boot options and selecting the SSD its on.

*cant Get all 4 sticks of 4gb to work on my motherboard, will test more tomorrow and see what happens.

Thanks for any help.