Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:35 AM
I am terrible at this, I've been trying for a week to figure out how to patch my DSDT and it just ends up with tons of errors and wont compile. I posted on pjalm forum but doesn't look like he is doing patches any longer.
Can someone please fix my DSDT to add the following if it needs it:
- iPads and iPhones charging fix
- Fix the SMBUS device
- Add the missing MCHC device
- Proper device renames
- Fix the Ethernet to fix AppStore issues
- Fix Intel SATA
- Fixes 'Built-in' status for Realtek Gigabit Ethernet
- Fix HDEF device for the Realtek ALC887 audio codec (no need HDAEnabler1.kext)
- Long Wake Fix
- Haswell Additional Fixes
- Patches the Intel USB3 on Intel 8 Series chipsets to allow more power output
- LPC fix for SMC error
If you can't I understand but thanks for looking anyway.
Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:09 AM
u use maciasl
and do a export table set
then post it again
some necessary files are in ssdt tables to decompile the dsdt
Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:26 AM
Wow thank you so much, I have exported table set and saved the dsdt from maciasl.
Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:20 PM
Awesome thanks will try it.
Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:58 PM
Can't seem to get audio working on Yosemite, dunno if its DSDT problem or not, but thanks!
Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:44 AM
It works, thank you so much.
Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:23 PM
Front mic works but rear mic doesn't, how do I fix that?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users