• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

jackal992

jackal992

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

To be sincere I don't know what is the problem even because in the second picture I'm not able to read...usually that symbol comes up when the sytem has problems in reading from the usb or drive (on my desktop it was reated to AHCI not set)...

However it is quite strange because even though I have a different machine I was able to install the system without any problem with Anerik70's files, so it is strange that you are not even able to boot in the installer...you have an Asus N53SM right?

You can try changing usb port and/or flash drive, however:

-either there is something corrupt in the installation of OSX

-or there is something wrong with the settings of Clover (aka config.plist, kexts, dsdt)

For this reason you can try to use a very light version of Clover with few kexts, and once you install the system re-add them.

For instance I use very generic kexts in Clover and install the others directly in the system after the installation.

I have in EFI\Clover\Kexts\others just:

-fakeSMC (compulsory!!!)

-realtekRTL8111

-VoodooPS2Controller

during installation I used an usb keyboard.

Delete the numbered folders if you have any, eg 10.10 in EFI\kexts\, leave only Others.

However Anerik directly used all the kexts, so probably it is not the problem....

Also in EFI\Clover!drivers64UEFI I have just:

-FSInject-64.efi

-HFSPlus.efi

-OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi (the source of your problem in the first picture), there are alternatives to this files online but I've never tried

-OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi

I tried both my config.plist and Anerik's one, and both of them make my system boot, so I don't think they are the problem, even though they are not the same.

Of course I'm also able to boot with both my dsdt and Anerik's one, but with Anerik's I have some instabilities, related to the different machine.

The best thing would be that you create your own DSDT patched for your machine, even though it is not an easy process, and I repeat that I was however able to install also with Anerik's files, so maybe the problem is in the installation of OSX corrupted...

Just as a comparison, I have in BIOS "USB legacy" enabled, and pretty much every feature enabled too...

I have sent you a pm with the link of the guide I used to create the installer, I don't know if you want to try with that. In that guide there is also the part where you have to configure Clover, again you can do that, but later use another usb drive to boot Clover or replace the files created by the installer; otherwise you can also avoid using our files and start from scratch...It took my at least 3 days to put up my current working system when I decided to start from scratch and not use Anerik's files, so is not the easiest thing in the word, but I'm not an expert in this field...So it's up to you, with that guide you can re-configue Clover from scratch, in fact you'll see that it uses just the 3 kexts i'm using. Wrt that configuration of Clover I added some modification to the config.plist and DSDT.

Let me repeat one last time that however I'm able to boot the installer with post 34 and 32, so I believe you could avoid losing time in the configuration of Clover and if needed patch the DSDT once you install the system if you notice some instabilities. I mean it is strange that you're not able to boot in the installation, even I with a different machine was able to using Anerik's files...that's why maybe is just the installation corrupted, but of course I'm not 100% sure...

micsha

micsha

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

jackal, I'm so sorry for late answering but I wasn't able to do it.

First of all - thank you for your helping and patience! I almost finished installing Yosemite!)) Hooray)

After failed installing El Capitan, I changed some files from your Clover (jackal992-edition, ha-ha) - get from post #19 and changed files in your variant of Clover in post #34 - so I wanted to prepare for El Capitan, but then I tried with Yosemite and...It works))). Maybe it will affect in future, but now it works pretty well!

Now I stucked on formatting partition for Mac OS - Disk Utility shows me error "Media Kit reports not enough space on device for requested operation". I found that small EFI partition caused this - generally Windows makes only 150 Mb inspite MacOS need - near 300 MB (400 Mb - pretty enough). Also I found solution to make second EFI partition bigger previous one, copied files from previous to new one - and... I broke Windows Bootloader))). Unfortunatelly, I format my flash with Windows installer (and wrote MacOS Yosemite).

And the one more thing I want to tell. 

Asus N53Sm has 4 usb ports - two on the left side and two on the right side. I always use left ones, cause right ones used for powering cooler under my notebook)). And yesterday I plug my flash drives to the right side - and it works very well! Clover always boots (on the left side sometimes it is not boot - I don't know but that's it).

Today I'll try to repair my bootloader for windows and try to install MacOS with my big EFI partition. Hope, there will be more troubles.

And once again...Man, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your Clover - I will save it to my cloud cause it's only one right bootloader for my notebook)))).

Whatever happens - I will write result here).

P.S.: Could you tell me, if I update my Yosemite to El Capitan - will it cause any problems? Kext or smth else? Or if it's installed and works, no problems could be encountered?)

jackal992

jackal992

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Hi micsha!

Yes, sorry I encountered the problem of the small EFI partition too, but I had forgotten about it. Theoretically if you prepare the disk with Gparted Live at the beginning with: Windows partition in NTFS and OSX partition already formatted in Journaled you shouldn't have problems, because yes Windows creates a small (unusable for OSX) EFI partition, but once you start installing OSX you shouldn't need to format anything because the MAC partition was already formatted in Journaled, then you "avoid" the problem with this trick .

However I have done a slight change to the upper method: in Gparted I prepared 3 partitions:

-EFI about 300 Mb ( I don't remember exactly)

-Windows partition formatted in NTFS

-OSX partition formatted in Journaled

Then I installed Windows UEFI in my NTFS partition and automatically Windows didn't recreate its small EFI partition, but used the bigger one I had previously prepared. Then I installed OSX, and I was able to:

-directly install on the previously prepared Journaled partition

-format the Journaled partition again from Disk Utility because this time I had a big-enough EFI partition. 

So basically this way you do whatever you want and you have all the "pros" of the different solutions, so in the future you can re-format also from Disk Utility etc..

After you install of course you still need Clover to boot inside OSX (pay attention to boot the installed system and not the installation again), you could find some "problems" maybe, but there is solution to them. I had those problems:

-wrong colors (pink-ish and green-ish colors) --> solvable changing display profile color

-bluetooth, wi-fi, touchpad, keyboard.....it is enough to properly install the kexts. I usually install them inside my system with KextWizard that is also able to repair permissions and rebuild kext cahces (important!). You can take them from Anerik's pack. Alternatively you can put them in Clover with the other kexts.

-Audio not working. For me it is the most difficult thing. If you're lucky it is also enough to use the proper kext, but I'm still struggling a bit with it...I managed to make it work in the end, but I'd like to be able to patch it in a more updated way...This time the kext has to be accompanied by a dsdt patch or by a config.plist setting. So don't worry, the audio could be a bit more tricky, but it is solvable too.

-Most important maybe: if you have graphical glitches and other instabilities (with Anerik's dsdt I was able to install the system, boot, but sometimes the system would freeze and reboot, sometimes during boot I had kernel panics, I had to boot like 3-4 times before being able to really boot into the system....) then you have to patch your own dsdt. It is not so difficult, I can help you. 

If you cope with the problems once at a time it will be almost "funny" being able to make it working part after part, so of course you could still need to invest a bit of your patience ahahah.

As a last thing, I prefer to have my Windows bootloader as the "main" bootloader, so if I turn on the pc it will boot Windows, because however it is the native system, so I didn't install Clover on the HDD with the scripts to make it automatically bootable, but I didn't even want to have the usb drive with Clover always attached or however with me...if you have to use your pc somewhere else and forget the Clover-usb at home? 

So I simply shrank the Windows partition by 300 Mb, obtaining a new small partition. I formatted it in fat32 and simply copied there my Clover files from the Clover-usb drive. In this way I don't replace or break Windows's bootloader in the "real" EFI partition, but I can access Clover as if it was on the usb drive from the EFI shell, without the need of the usb device always with me. I also removed the letter from that partition (in Windows' disk management) so that I don't even see it between the disks in Windows.

Hope this helps.

PS: for the question of the update from Yosemte to El Capitan I don't know. I installed El Capitan from scratch...You can try and see what happens, the kexts are almost all the same if I remember correctly (except the audio); before trying you can make a backup of your system with something like CCC (Carbon Copy Cloner) or SuperDuper...

micsha

micsha

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Hello, jackal992!

Type this message from my Yosemite)). 

I found that WiFI works very slow (can't download even Google Chrome). Every page loads about half minutes)).

Do you know what can be problem? Or which kext should resolve it?

I only installed Yosemite - and did nothing more.

P.S.: OMG, WIFI's fixed itself)). Nice speed. But no sound unfortunately. Could you help me with AudioHDA? What should I choose and how should I use this tool?

And taps on touchpad not working. But everything quite good!)))

P.P.S.: Next day I format all HDD and try to make your way - 400 Mb for EFI, some for Windows, some for Mac.

jackal992

jackal992

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

For touchpad tap you must enable it in System preferences\Touchpad under "tap for click" or something like that.

Note that also the scrolling: to enable the scrolling with touchpad (two fingers) you have to change the "scrolling speed" at least once to enable it, otherwise it doesn't work. You can also come back to the default value later, but you have to move the slider at least once and try the scrolling.

For audio I had foretold it to you before....first of all it is always better to save the original AppleHDA.kext before tweaking with it. You can find it in System/library/extensions. To browse to that folder you can select in the Finder panel "View", and "Go to", or with the keyboard shortcut Command+Shift+G (=Alt+Shift+G) and type " /System/Library/Extensions" without quotes. You find the AppleHDA.kext and copy it somewhere else.

I'd suggest that you use Anerik's kext since you are on Yosemite, you can take it from post 1 or 34, you just need "AppleHDA.kext". To install it use "KextWizard" which can also automatically backup the original kext if you tick the option to backup it (the original will be placed on the desktop). Remember to always rebuild caches and permissions! Of course reboot after installation.

Besides...I lost which version of Clover you are using. In this case you should tell me which dsdt and config.plist you are using precisely. If you want you can also post them to be "sure". Basically you need to "inject" the use of a specific layout for audio by using dsdt, or config.plist, or another kext called "HDAenabler". I'm using config.plist, Anerik the dsdt if I remember correctly, at least for that old version.

So the AppleHDA works in pairs with the injector. If you only install the AppleHDA it is not enough.

So I need to understand if in your DSDT or config.plist there is the injection of the layout.

Moreover go in System Preferences\Audio and tick the option to view the volume in the sidebar (unless you already have the symbol...). Once you do that, which is the color of the symbol in the taskbar? Gray or black?

It is better to inject the audio only in one of the three ways, but you can also try the HDAenabler. It is another kext (injector) that you install as the other normal kexts and reboot. You can find it here:  http://www.insanelym...ttach_id=160172

Remember, you need the HDAenabler3!

Another option is to use the VoodooHDA, even though it usually offers a slightly worse quality of the audio, you can find it here: http://sourceforge.n...ects/voodoohda/ or you can use the one of the user in post 5.

micsha

micsha

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

jackal992, I today I found the problem of failed loading Clover). 

It's the most stupidest cause really))).

Guys, I'm using cooler for notebook such as this - http://www.zalman.co...ead.php?Idx=397 . It requires 2 usb for powering.

So...

******* ADVICE *******

UNPLUG EXTERNAL COOLER (AND OTHER USB DEVICES) FROM YOUR NOTEBOOK'S USB PORTS WHEN YOU TRY TO LOAD CLOVER FROM USB!!!

When I've done it - Clover boots from my flash drives with MacOS))). Today I wanna try to use anerik70's files (for El Capitan with El Capitan OS) - maybe I need no more to use custom Clover or smth like that. But it could be not))))

As for audio - today I broke my Yosemite by playing with kexts)))). 

Ok, I understand how to install (I only found AppleHDA269 in files from post#1) using KextWizard - nice tool. But what I should do with HDAWizard - I don't know)).

I guess that after installing kext I should patch it somehow.

Last time I used such Clover: https://www.dropbox....semite.zip?dl=0

Today I want to try with files from post #19 (but there's only EFI folder - where is boot, cloverx64 and shellx64??? I think I should manually put them from post#1) and El Capitan OS (ah, I hate it Mission Control with hidden desktop thumbnails). Maybe without cooler it will loads very well))).

If it's load and install well, I will write here about it.

jackal992

jackal992

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Basically for "good quality" audio you have to use the AppleHDA method.

So you need to patch the AppleHDA (I guess Anerik already did this and it is posted in post 1, but that only works for Yosemite! You need a different AppleHDA for El Capitan because the AppleHDA changes with OSX versions!)

So once you have a patched AppleHDA you must choose between three options to make it work:

1) Patched AppleHDA + injection via DSDT

2) Patched AppleHDA + injection via config.plist

3) Patched AppleHDA + injection via HDAenabler3.kext

That's it.

Now there is also another way of patching, based always on the AppleHDA, but called aDummyHDA, but the principle is the same. In this case you don't touch the original AppleHDA, but install this new aDummyHDA kext.

This is what Anerik did in post 19. In fact you'll find the aDummyHDA between the kexts and not the AppleHDA. 

If you want think of this: post 1 or 34 have AppleHDA patched and injection for Yosemite, post 19 has aDummyHDA + injection (via config.plist) for El Capitan. So if you use Anerik's packs you are already good to go, you should have also audio working out of the box. 

If you don't want the "hassle" of all this audio thing and you accept a "lower quality" of the audio, you can use the VoodooHDA method, but I didn't try it, even though it should be way easier.

micsha

micsha

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Unfortunatelly, unpluging cooler from my notebook didn't help with loading anerik's EFI files)))).

Man, only your's one))). I thank you for your helping! Your assistance is really invaluable!!!

So, I try to make Clover for El Capitan using your base Clover and put kext and all the rest files into it. Result will be shown just a lil' bit later).

micsha

micsha

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

I've installed pretty well El Capitan, but there's no sound - even if aDummyHDA was in kext's folder.

How should I do installing of this?

Via KextWizard?

jackal992

jackal992

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

If you extract your own native acpi files I can try to patch it for you "suited" for your machine, it would be way better, whatever version of OSX you install.

To extract your native files:

0) CHECK: just to be sure, open the USB-Clover flash you are using, browse into the Clover EFI partition (mounting it in OSX or directly from Windows), go in the "EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\" and check that the "origin" folder is empty, now just to be sure remove my files from "patched" folder so that it is empty too  (if you want save my files somewhere just in case you need them later).

1) boot into Clover with the same flash drive of course.

2) once you are in clover press "f4" and wait some seconds. There is no feedback during or after the dump, just a slight delay as the files are written. You  can notice that for these seconds the machine is unresponsive, ie also left/right arrow don't work. When the arrow keys restart working, you can shut down your computer.

3) Remount the USB-Clover flash you are using, browse into the Clover EFI partition (mounting it in OSX or directly from Windows), go in the "EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\" and check that in the "origin" folder now there should be some files. If there are then compress the "origin" folder and post it here.

I warn you that in these days I have some exams at the university so it'll take some time for me to patch them. Maybe a couple of days.

Meanwhile you can reinsert my files in the "patched" folder and go on with them.

Moreover, which is the resolution of your screen? 1366x768 or 1920x1080?

PS: It would be better for you (it's in your interest...) that you also extract your own display EDID because I need it to patch the dsdt. If you don't want to do that I'll use my display's EDID, even though it's quite stupid because our machines are different (I told you, at the beginning I was using Anerik's files and everything seemed to be fine, until I started really using the system and noticed a lot of crashes and freezes).

So if you want to extract the EDID: too be fair I don't remember which software I used to extract mine, I only remember that I tried from uBuntu Live (get-edid and parse-edit) and wasn't able to extract probably for lack of drivers, so I tried from my Windows 10 and there too I had some problems. Finally I installed Win7 and extracted it from there. Our notebooks were "born" with Win7.... To extract the EDID you must have proper graphic drivers installed. Since you already have Win7 installed (at least I believe...) you should be already good to go. There are plenty of softwares out there which extract the EDID from Windows (from the registry...) like Monitor Asset, MonInfo, DumpEDID, Aida64 (at least i think...). If you extract it too you can post it here. For an example of what I need you can look here: https://sites.google...card-hackintosh you don't need to edit the edid with "find replace", you stop when you save the edid in the notepad, or however even if you use other softwares I need that sequence....It's up to you!

For the audio:

-which config.plist are you using? The one posted in post 32? Or Anerik's posted in post 19?

-which dsdt are you using? The one posted in post 32? Or Anerik's posted in post 19?

EDIT:

Have you installed the aDummyHDA.kext properly (you should take it from post 19)? You must use something like KextWizard, at least I prefer installing the kexts instead of leaving them in Clover's usb flash. So after installation with Kext Wizard (second tab, browse....install), always in Kext Wizard in the first tab there are the commands for rebuilt permissions and kext caches. Do them both. Reboot your computer. Which is the color of your volume icon in the top bar? Gray or black? If you don't have the icon of the volume enable it from SystemPreferences\Audio.

micsha

micsha

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

EDIT:

Have you installed the aDummyHDA.kext properly (you should take it from post 19)? You must use something like KextWizard

Nope, I'll try it today!

I warn you that in these days I have some exams at the university so it'll take some time for me to patch them. Maybe a couple of days.

I wish you good luck, man! Get not "Excellent" but "Amazing" marks!)))) If it needs you can tell your professors that micsha called you worldwide man!

micsha

micsha

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

So, yeah, I've installed aDummyHDA.kext through the Kext Utility, but there's no affect - it's color is grey and that's is all.

My Origin folder (after F4) in attach.

Don't understand about EDID - now monitor works perfectly, my resolution is 1366x768.

Attached Files

jackal992

jackal992

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Only to be sure....you didn't touch the original AppleHDA.kext, did you?

I mean, after installing El Capitan you didn't try to install the AppleHDA maybe? Because it would be wrong.

If you touched the AppleHDA it won't work because you need the original AppleHDA.kext... So if you "overwrote" or modified in any way the original AppleHDA you must restore the original.

If you did the backup of it you can reinstall it always with KextWizard, otherwise if you don't have the backup of the original you have to reinstall the whole OSX system...

So basically you have:

Original AppleHDA+aDummyHDA.kext+Config.plist injection

Can you upload the config.plist version that you are using please? So that I'll check if the injection is correct...

Maybe also the dsdt.aml in efi\clover\acpi\patched that you are using. You can compress them in a zip.

If this won't work you can try "returning" to the patched AppleHDA method...

micsha

micsha

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

I don't have original appleHDA.kext ib my Other folder of USB Clover.

My Config.plist is here:

Attached Files

jackal992

jackal992

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

No, it is ok if you don't have any AppleHDA.kext in Clover's USB flash drive. The AppleHDA.kext is installed in the system directly by OS X. I was only saying that if you, by any chance, modified it, you must restore the original version, because you need the original AppleHDA to make aDummyHDA work. I don't know, maybe you tried for instance to install a different "AppleHDA" maybe from post 1 or 34 or other, than it is normal that it is not working because you modified the system's AppleHDA.

So I'll assume that you didn't touch the AppleHDA and you didn't overwrite it, otherwise this will be useless...

Try this config.plist instead of yours, as it was before it was wrong because it hadn't the audio layout injection.

Besides...after the installation of aDummyHDA.kext, did you repaired disk permissions and kext caches in KextWizard as shown in the picture below?

PS: be aware that you are using Anerik's memory settings for 14 GB of RAM with 1333Mhz frequency with "Trust" mode enabled too....if you should have any memory error it could be one of the causes unless your machine is exactly like his...

PPS: Moreover I don't understand which dsdt you are using......Mine or Anerik's? You were using Anerik's config.plist so I guess you are using also his DSDT, isn't it? If you post it we can be sure about this too...Post the EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\"patched" folder in a zip, it contains both dsdt and ssdt.

Which processor (CPU) do you have? I7-2630QM or I7-2670QM? I guess the 2670QM is it right?

Attached Files

micsha

micsha

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Hi!

Oops, nope - I have Intel i3-2350M 2300Mg (Mac shows CPU right way), RAM is about two cards for 4Gbs (don't know, how MacOS counts RAM size - free or all) and HDD 500Gb.

I used anerik's files for ACPI, kexts and config.plist.

There's my EFI folder - https://www.dropbox....5i/EFI.zip?dl=0 .

P.S.: I will reinstall Mac after getting your files - it's not so long but for sure that it will be reliable to work with mac))

P.P.S.: Man, if it is not so hard, could you send me articles or other texts, which helped you to manipulate with DSDT, config,plist and so on? In PM).
Just because I want to know how to do it - and if I will need it in the future, I'll do it by myself. It's the lucky time, that I met you here - without you it I'm not sure that I installed MacOS))).

And I think, it's the best time to read and ask you why things have to be the way they are)).

jackal992

jackal992

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Unfortunately today I don't have much time (exams...), meanwhile try replacing your config.plist and dsdt with the ones attached.

According to me, if you have original untouched AppleHDA, if you have installed the aDummyHDA that you have among the kexts in Clover with Kext Wizard, if you repaired the disk permissions and rebuilt kext caches with Kext Wizard as shown in the post above, with this files you should have working audio.

So...

1) Install aDummyHDA in your system with kext wizard as shown in the picture below (Click "browse", select the aDummyHDA in your EFI\CLOVER\Kext\Other and Click "Install")

2) In Kext Wizard repair disk permissions and kext caches as shown in the picture in the post above.

3) Delete the aDummyHDA.kext from EFI\CLOVER\Kext\Other (save its somewhere else if you want, but remove from the Clover usb)

4) Replace your config.plist in EFI\Clover with the one attached in this post

5) Replace your dsdt.aml in EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched with the one attached in this post.

6) Reboot

According to me you should at least see the volume icon as "black" working icon. If it is the case we are "near" the solution...

As soon as I have some time I will send you the guide I followed, but trust me, in this case even though the files maybe are not perfect you should have audio working. According to me you should work to have also the audio working now, when you have it you can really patch your files and reinstall the system clean, but right now the not perfect ACPI files won't make the difference in the audio (except for the injection of audio layout but I fixed it....). The wrong CPU and RAM won't break audio, even because however are have the same "series" (Sandy Bridge) of processor, so it is not as bad as it seems, because probably the power management is almost the same, in fact they are however working....

If the audio doesn't work again after the process above with the files I attached I'll have two other things to try.... 

Can you tell which version of El Capitan you are using? 10.11.3? 10.11.2? Because I can send you the original AppleHDA for them if you maybe have modified it....

As soon as I have time I look for the guide I followed and pm it to you!

Attached Files

micsha

micsha

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

jackal992, one more question:

If I reinstall MacOS by using Clover flash drive with changed to yours config.plist and DSDT - will it be OK?

jackal992

jackal992

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Unfortunately I don't know.

According to me you should have working audio also if you don't reinstall the system. When you understand which is the file that does the trick of enabling the audio of course you can "clean" everything by reinstalling OSX.

After the last update to 10.11.3 I had some difficulties in enabling the audio too...

micsha

micsha

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Yeah, it could be used for installation! Sometimes it's reboot itself (maybe error or smth else - I don't know) on loading, but then works without any problems). I tried to install MAcOS 2-3 times - finished successfully! Good job!

Your second config (post#57) better than first (post #55)  - VGA much better, in #55 I felt frequecy of monitor light, second is quite smooth, but quality of picture a lil' bit worse than in Windows. Small photos like a lil' bit smashed. But ok, it's not the main point - we can return later.

Thanks for fixing size of RAM!

About sound - nope, it's grey. 
I also tried VooDooHDA - OMG))). I get sound but Voodoo has linked imput from mic and output - and my ears were bleedin')). Unfortunatelly, I didn't found how can I switch off mic sound.

P.S.: I'll try one more way just to check, have I missed smth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy