• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Shogun212

Shogun212

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Hi guys! I want to install Mac OSX on my pc, but i don't know how to do so. Is there any way i could do it without any consequences? Could i do a dualboot? Is there an easy way to do it? And can i do it from a usb stick? 

By the way, here's my specs: 

k1xhkk.jpg

artur-pt

artur-pt

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 4,755 posts
  • Interests:TechManiaco

hello

no easy way to install mac os x .. in amd cpu ( none mac use it)

http://www.insanelym.../forum/418-amd/

http://www.insanelym...md-development/

u need to read .. and google about ur issues..

good hack

M4RWiN

M4RWiN

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:PCs

Yes, you can turn this machine into a Hackintosh. Mavericks should work. Make a install stick with myHack and customize it. Change the "mach_kernel" in the root of the flash drive with the one of the package. The System.kext also needs to be changed. It is in System/Library/Extensions.

Link to the package:

http://www.root86.co...9-4-bronya-rc2/

Shogun212

Shogun212

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Thanks for the answers, guys. :)

M4RWiN

M4RWiN

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
If you've got any questions, feel free to ask them here :)

Shogun212

Shogun212

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Will do! :)

By the way M4RWiN, is there any detailed guide on how to do that what you said, because, to be honest, i'm totally new at this.

M4RWiN

M4RWiN

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
I will describe it:
myHack is easy-to-use. It explains itself. Follow the instructions, if something pops up, click Yes. It sounds easy, and it is.

About the kernel:
The original one doesnt work with AMD CPUs. It needs to be changed with a patched one. It is be on the root of the flash drive you've created with myHack. But it is invisible. There are 2 ways to make it visible:
With a tool like "ShowHiddenFiles"
or
via Terminal

I will only describe the terminal method, because the tool is easy to use.
So go into terminal and type:
defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles true [then press enter]
Killall Finder [press enter]
Now hidden files shold be visible.
The Kernel provided in the package from the link needs to be renamed into "mach_kernel" (without quotes) if it isnt named so. Now easily replace the original one on the flash drive. The System.kext also needs to be replaced. Easily erase it from System/Library/Extensions on the flash drive. Now install the one provided from the package with the Tool "KextWizard" to S/L/E again. Then rebuild Caches and fix permissions. This can also be done with KextWizard.

Finished

Shogun212

Shogun212

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

And then i could install it with no problem? 

Anyway, thanks for the answer, if i get stuck somewhere i'll be sure to ask. 

KyleRamirez

KyleRamirez

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

alright I have a very difficult case for some reason. I bought a macbook pro and the guy wiped the hard drive and installed windows 7. i'm trying to install mavericks and so here's my question. first of all can I clean install mavericks or do I have to download snow leopard first. second, i'm trying to create a bootable usb with the iso file with daemon tools ultra and it says the required boot file isn't there. so I downloaded Chameleon and it's on the flash drive but I still can't get the iso on the usb. and can it be iso or does it have to be dmg? i'm not sure because the computer is running windows 7 so is it like i'm creating a hackintosh? or just like a normal macbook pro? PLEASE HELP ME SOMEBODY

M4RWiN

M4RWiN

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
Try to create a Stick with Diskmaker x inside a VM. But you will need the original Mavericks Installer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy