A Few Basic Questions

bkw

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I've been lurking through the forums here recently (and using search engines) to try and get as many of my questions answered, as possible.  I'm in the middle of my first hackintosh install.  Here are my components:

ga-h87n-wifi motherboard

i5-4570T processor

2 4GB sticks of GSkill memory

I'm using Clover v2k r2818 for the UEFI install and have been using the guide at the following web page:

http://cloverboot.weebly.com/

My install of the Mavericks OS goes very well.  I don't have any problems booting into the OS.  However, I'm having problems with audio and ethernet and can't get either to work.  I have the following kexts installed to the EFI/Clover/kexts/10.9/ folder of my usb stick.:

AppleIntelE1000e.kext (version 2.4.14)

FakeSMC.kext

realtexALC.kext

I've also tried installing Clover on my hard drive after the install of the OS is complete and have also copied my kexts to the EFI/Clover/kexts/10.9/folder on the hard drive, but my audio and nic are still not working.  Obviously, I'm missing something basic here but I don't know what.  I'll attach my (very basic config.plist) in case that is the source of my errors (I've added a .txt extension for the upload to the forum.  If anybody can tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'd be very appreciative. 

Thanks,

Bryan

config.plist.txt

Hi and Welcome.

Please post your signature, with the hardware specs.

Thanks. I've added this.  If you think I need to be more specific on the specs listed in the signature, please let me know.

Thanks,

Bryan

• 2 weeks later...