• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

tamnt2692

tamnt2692

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

my model is Dell Vostro 3550, I patched AppleHDA(run on 10.9.4 OK) but on 10.10 Beta 1, kext not load. I try rebuild cache and boot with "kext-dev-mode=1" but it not run ! Please help me, thanks !

falanx

falanx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

my model is Dell Vostro 3550, I patched AppleHDA(run on 10.9.4 OK) but on 10.10 Beta 1, kext not load. I try rebuild cache and boot with "kext-dev-mode=1" but it not run ! Please help me, thanks !

Post your DSDT and copy of your ioreg and write down the method you used to patch appleHDA. And what bootloader do you use?

tamnt2692

tamnt2692

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I use kext in hackintosh vietnam tool, here are ioreg in 10.9.4, 10.10 beta 1 and DSDT, thanks !

https://www.dropbox....y info.zip?dl=0

vusun123

vusun123

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Patch DSDT and apply HPET and IRQ patches from Rehabman Source. And by looking at your ID, I assume you studies at FPT Arena in Vietnam ? And in 10.10, you should expect that AppleHDA won't load, so you need to use DummyHDA as a subtitute and Clover to automatically patch the binary for AppleHDA

tamnt2692

tamnt2692

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Patch DSDT and apply HPET and IRQ patches from Rehabman Source. And by looking at your ID, I assume you studies at FPT Arena in Vietnam ? And in 10.10, you should expect that AppleHDA won't load, so you need to use DummyHDA as a subtitute and Clover to automatically patch the binary for AppleHDA

Hi vusun123, I study at UIT HCM Vietnam.

And you ? You are Vietnamese.

My hackintosh use chameleon, in this, what is solution for my problem ?

vusun123

vusun123

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Yup I'm Vietnamese. And the way the school handles student accounts is so identical I seem to mistook you studying at my school, sorry. The best way for sound to work on 10.10 is Clover, chameleon is history

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy