• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

tamnt2692

tamnt2692

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

my model is Dell Vostro 3550, I patched AppleHDA(run on 10.9.4 OK) but on 10.10 Beta 1, kext not load. I try rebuild cache and boot with "kext-dev-mode=1" but it not run ! Please help me, thanks !

falanx

falanx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

my model is Dell Vostro 3550, I patched AppleHDA(run on 10.9.4 OK) but on 10.10 Beta 1, kext not load. I try rebuild cache and boot with "kext-dev-mode=1" but it not run ! Please help me, thanks !

Post your DSDT and copy of your ioreg and write down the method you used to patch appleHDA. And what bootloader do you use?

tamnt2692

tamnt2692

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I use kext in hackintosh vietnam tool, here are ioreg in 10.9.4, 10.10 beta 1 and DSDT, thanks !

https://www.dropbox....y info.zip?dl=0

vusun123

vusun123

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Patch DSDT and apply HPET and IRQ patches from Rehabman Source. And by looking at your ID, I assume you studies at FPT Arena in Vietnam ? And in 10.10, you should expect that AppleHDA won't load, so you need to use DummyHDA as a subtitute and Clover to automatically patch the binary for AppleHDA

tamnt2692

tamnt2692

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Patch DSDT and apply HPET and IRQ patches from Rehabman Source. And by looking at your ID, I assume you studies at FPT Arena in Vietnam ? And in 10.10, you should expect that AppleHDA won't load, so you need to use DummyHDA as a subtitute and Clover to automatically patch the binary for AppleHDA

Hi vusun123, I study at UIT HCM Vietnam.

And you ? You are Vietnamese.

My hackintosh use chameleon, in this, what is solution for my problem ?

vusun123

vusun123

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Yup I'm Vietnamese. And the way the school handles student accounts is so identical I seem to mistook you studying at my school, sorry. The best way for sound to work on 10.10 is Clover, chameleon is history

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AppleHDA, Audio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy