• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

LeonBfd

LeonBfd

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I seem to be having a lot of problems with the installation of clover on my bios motherboard. I have formatted the efi partition as fat32 and installed to the esp and have tried the 2 different boot installation options. I have also installed rc scripts yet when i turn the computer on i just get a missiong operating system error. The kexts have been placed in the folder also. Any help would be appreciated. The motherboard i have does not support uefi.

Maniac10

Maniac10

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Hi LeonBfd, run the installer again and make sure you select boot0af or boot0ss.

LeonBfd

LeonBfd

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I've tried both of those 

Hi LeonBfd, run the installer again and make sure you select boot0af or boot0ss.

chris1111

chris1111

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 1,404 posts

I seem to be having a lot of problems with the installation of clover on my bios motherboard. I have formatted the efi partition as fat32 and installed to the esp and have tried the 2 different boot installation options. I have also installed rc scripts yet when i turn the computer on i just get a missiong operating system error. The kexts have been placed in the folder also. Any help would be appreciated. The motherboard i have does not support uefi.

What is your full specs?

rodrigocunha

rodrigocunha

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Hackintosh, Formula 1, Go-Karting, Model Trains.

Press F10 or F12 to choose boot media... then choose your usb installer.

jamiethemorris

jamiethemorris

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
When you say you tried the 2 different boot installation options, do you mean that you tried biosblockio? If not try that... If that still doesn't work, try the option (forget what it's called) for the 3 second timeout for clover to scan through the different boot options.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy