This is the error I'm getting "Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with ____" These are the thing's I've tried,
- Nvram 1.1.3
- I have a serial number generated from Chameleon Wizard in SMBios
- My system id has a mac address attached to the end of it (does it matter that all the digits before the mac address is filled with zeros?)
- Ethernet built in is enabled and the ethernet is set to en0
- I've added the hex string for my ethernet adapter from EFI Studio and added that to Device Properties in Chameleon Wizard
- I am also running Chameleon r2378
I've gotten almost everything to work minus the audio with voodoo being a big noisy on the highs. Other wise, this is the last thing I need to work! Any thoughts and/or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.