Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H Bios Update change clover ?

LeoYunta

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys !

I just upgraded the BIOS from F7 to F10c (the latest) and this is weird :

My Clover has changed, basically I have a black and green theme but after the BIOS update I have the black and white theme (by default I guess?) and my Mac OS X is not booting anymore (Kernel Panic with ACPI error) directly after I select my Macintosh HD in Clover.

I configured exactly the same things as the F7 (loaded the same profile)

If I switch the bios to F7 (I have 2 BIOS on this motherboard) this is working good and my theme is here.

So, I'm really confused here, how the BIOS can change the theme ? Maybe it's just an option I forgot ? It's not big deal cause I can stay with the F7 but I want to understand...

Thank you !

Hi guys !

I just upgraded the BIOS from F7 to F10c (the latest) and this is weird :

My Clover has changed, basically I have a black and green theme but after the BIOS update I have the black and white theme (by default I guess?) and my Mac OS X is not booting anymore (Kernel Panic with ACPI error) directly after I select my Macintosh HD in Clover.

I configured exactly the same things as the F7 (loaded the same profile)

If I switch the bios to F7 (I have 2 BIOS on this motherboard) this is working good and my theme is here.

So, I'm really confused here, how the BIOS can change the theme ? Maybe it's just an option I forgot ? It's not big deal cause I can stay with the F7 but I want to understand...

Thank you !

I have diferent problem.

My PC restarts after update bios.maybe problem on new bio version.

Today I back to old bios and see what is happening. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...