• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

MasterYoda

MasterYoda

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

I was actually asking for help, not blaming the driver, which I've been using since Yose.

Console says the wake reason is "GLAN XHC", but I have no idea what that means.

Found out that XHC is usb related. I'll try a deep research over it.

Last edit: Had to remove PRW. Theres a DSDT patch for it. It prevents instant wake.

Thanks!

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Coders
  • 933 posts
  • Interests:Cats

I was actually asking for help, not blaming the driver, which I've been using since Yose.

Console says the wake reason is "GLAN XHC", but I have no idea what that means.

Found out that XHC is usb related. I'll try a deep research over it.

Thanks!

Well, I know but you are asking for help in the wrong thread. As device GLAN is Intel's onboard NIC, which probably isn't present on your board as you have a Killer NIC, it all boils down to the chipset's integrated USB 3.0 controller XHCI.

Mieze

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Coders
  • 933 posts

Last night I updated the prebuilt binary in the download section to version 2.1.0 and pushed the sources to GitHub. Have fun!

Mieze

driftwood

driftwood

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Gigabyte Z170X Gaming G1, 64GB RAM Corsair vengeance, 2TB Samsung SSD, NVME 951 512Gb, GTX980Ti...

Miele, thank you so much for your E220x/2400 kext it works perfectly in the gigabyte Gaming G1 mobo. I have a question, I know you are busy but wondered if you knew if there was a Killer AC 1535 wireless driver for OSX? I think its the same as ATH10K / Qualcom Atheros QCA988x?

Source code and ubuntu github stuff here :- http://www.killernetworking.com/support/knowledge-base/17-linux/20-killer-wireless-ac-in-linux-ubuntu-debian

​Looking around I couldn't find anything. Any help you could offer?

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Coders
  • 933 posts

Miele, thank you so much for your E220x/2400 kext it works perfectly in the gigabyte Gaming G1 mobo. I have a question, I know you are busy but wondered if you knew if there was a Killer AC 1535 wireless driver for OSX? I think its the same as ATH10K / Qualcom Atheros QCA988x?

Source code and ubuntu github stuff here :- http://www.killernetworking.com/support/knowledge-base/17-linux/20-killer-wireless-ac-in-linux-ubuntu-debian

​Looking around I couldn't find anything. Any help you could offer?

Sorry, but I'm not interested in Wifi driver development at all and you will have a hard time porting it to OS X as Apple refuses to publish header files and documentation for Wifi drivers.

Mieze

mais_um

mais_um

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Hi

@Mieze have this kext(my version is 2.0.1) support to 9K MTU packet size or will be.

In advanced settings i in Custom MTU my interval is 1280 to 1500.

Thanks for everything.

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Coders
  • 933 posts

Hi

@Mieze have this kext(my version is 2.0.1) support to 9K MTU packet size or will be.

In advanced settings i in Custom MTU my interval is 1280 to 1500.

Thanks for everything.

No, I won't add support for jumbo frames because:

• it's not worth the effort and I have no time to waste.
  • the gain in throughput is minimal, if there is any gain at all.
  • it will cause trouble if used inappropriately and increase the number of support requests.

Mieze

Mergesort

Mergesort

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I registered to thank you! I spent all day long to find a driver that works with the Lenovo N581 of my girlfriend. Vielen Danke dafür, jetzt muss ich nur noch WLAN zum laufen bringen :thumbsup_anim:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy