• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Coders
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Cats

Thanks you very much for putting this together.  Please, PM me your paypal address, a donation is in order.

In case you want to donate, please give the money to insanelymac.com or any organization for the protection of animals, in particular cats.  :cat:

Johnny G

Johnny G

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

In case you want to donate, please give the money to insanelymac.com or any organization for the protection of animals, in particular cats.  :cat:

Mieze, very graceful of you, you are truly a very giving soul :)

As for animal rights, I went to a local event recently called the Animal Ball.  I live on Long Island, NY, USA.  The event was a dinner party, open bar and fantastic food and all proceeds went towards Save-A-Pet, an animal shelter where I rescued my 2 little guys from!

My next donation there for the holidays, whether it be food or litter etc., I will double it and donate on your behalf.  Paws up!  Hehehe.

Any who in regards to this wonderful driver, is it generally assumed at this time with version 1.0.0d7 aka the release version, is working 100% for everyone else too?  I have had my OS X box online with internet access without issue for nearly a week now.  Torrents, FTP, etc.  Over 100GB of files/data have passed through the line, mostly uploading (my original issue) and it is working without fail.  Any kernel dumps/logs needed to be contributed on my end let me know.

My NIC on my gigabye ga-z97mx gaming-5 mobo is a Killer E2201.

Zyphrax

Zyphrax

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi Mieze,

This driver looks really great. I'm getting a bit frustrated with the log messages caused by ALXEthernet. However I have an Atheros AR8151 chipset (Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H motherboard, I think someone in this topic mentioned it before, but perhaps he had a later motherboard revision).

Do you think your driver would work with the AR8151? I'd be happy to test it for you.

Cheers

P.S. My 5 month old Australian domestic shorthair says hi :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy