OS X Mavericks 10.9.5 to Dev

55 posts in this topic

sorry, i don't use intel graphics and haven't tested it 

ok thanks  :) I know HD4600 works  on 8 series 

but I would like to know if this is the case for the 9 series ?

I think buy new board and Build another hack  :D

• Like 1

If it's anyones fault it's *your* fault for buIlding a hack: Apple only supports and test what hardware they use or will/might be using (considering).

If something is really important to you just buy a real mac; especially if you need it in a work environment.

It's a hobby and you need to be prepared things might not work after an update and you also need some knowledge if you want to fix these things; aka a hobby.

The closer you choose hardware directly used by apple the less trouble you may have; before buying compare chipsets and also using the right smbios might help you a lot.

In short: Apple doesn't need and will not fix your problems.

it's apple fault that your unsupported graphics isn't working correctly!?!  those {censored}!

If it's anyones fault it's *your* fault for buIlding a hack: Apple only supports and test what hardware they use or will/might be using (considering).

If something is really important to you just buy a real mac; especially if you need it in a work environment.

It's a hobby and you need to be prepared things might not work after an update and you also need some knowledge if you want to fix these things; aka a hobby.

The closer you choose hardware directly used by apple the less trouble you may have; before buying compare chipsets and also using the right smbios might help you a lot.

In short: Apple doesn't need and will not fix your problems.

Is this in reply to what I said? Remember, this is an issue that affects real macs so your theory that if you buy a new mac it will be different doesn't hold water. It is an Nvidia driver issue, I have a GPU that is used by Apple in their macs.

If you didn't get it, it wasn't aimed at anyone specifically hence the *your*.

But not all macs with nvidia chipsets suffer from it and to make you happy; it's solved in yosemite.

For me it simply works on both the hack and mbp + mac pro so I'm not sure what it's related to, maybe specific configurations.