I really want to like Clover but I'm struggling with the basics like sleep/wake.

wolfie81

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm still learning in progress and thank you to others who have helped me so far.

Im now getting to the point where I have two big issues left before I have a good working system

1. I can't get the hackintosh to wake from sleep with my bluetooth keyboard and trackpad. My bluetooth is a real Apple card and works natively. When I want to wake, I have to press power button on the PC, and then bluetooth is disappeared and have to reboot to get it working again. This sleep/wake worked perfectly in Chimera.

2. I can't seem to sign into the App Store, iMessage. Am I doing something wrong. Does a certain file have to be somewhere?

Please help me on these issues. Very much appreciated.

1. That's probably not Clover's fault but Yosemite's. You upgraded to the beta, after all, so expect problems like these (which may also happen on real Macs!).

Looks like a DSDT fix should easily fix this problem, but I don't know your setup or current DSDT. Is the Apple card connected via PCIe or mini PCIe? Or does it use a PCIe to USB converter or something?

Also, don't compare OSx86 to Tonymac. Chimera can't boot Yosemite.

2. Use the iMessages fix. This happens not only in Yosemite and not only on Clover but on all Hackintoshes without proper injected ID values.

• Like 1