chris1111

What are you going? :(

Onixs

Onixs

Since 2007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

You dont have to remove it chris1111. leave it as it is. just mention that you will no longer supporting it. with that, you dont have to reply concerning your installer.

Download-Fritz

Download-Fritz

ygolohcysp desreveR

• Developers
  • 63 posts

@snatch

y're a {censored} man 

y're a spammer , that's all 

shut up and don't forget to use a VPN 

get a anonymous connection 

if i find your ip , i hope for you , that you don't work with windows O.S.

go back to tonny{censored} and chima{censored} 

d'you understand ??????

y're considered as the poor {censored} who is here on the earth , powerless in front the best work of my friend CHRIS 

What the heck is going on here? Is bashing really the way to react to "spamming" (in quotes as I won't judge on if he's a spammer or not).

Also, chris1111, how is it "unacceptable" that CloverGrower didn't work for you? As you were proven it was your fault as it worked after a reinstall, you should rethink that statement most definitely. And even if it wasn't your fault: How is it unacceptable still? I'm new to Clover development and I didn't contribute too much as of now, but how you can call bugs in free open-source software where no developer gets any "rewards" (well, Slice has his donation thingy but I'm not sure if he even gets donations) "unacceptable"? Did we assure you bug-freeness? No, pretty much the opposite, the license states that the software is provided "as-is" with no guarantees or warranty.

I would be so happy if more people thought about what they are saying in an objective and rational way. Too bad that this will probably never happen.

chris1111

chris1111

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 1,862 posts

What the heck is going on here? Is bashing really the way to react to "spamming" (in quotes as I won't judge on if he's a spammer or not).

Also, chris1111, how is it "unacceptable" that CloverGrower didn't work for you? As you were proven it was your fault as it worked after a reinstall, you should rethink that statement most definitely. And even if it wasn't your fault: How is it unacceptable still? I'm new to Clover development and I didn't contribute too much as of now, but how you can call bugs in free open-source software where no developer gets any "rewards" (well, Slice has his donation thingy but I'm not sure if he even gets donations) "unacceptable"? Did we assure you bug-freeness? No, pretty much the opposite, the license states that the software is provided "as-is" with no guarantees or warranty.

I would be so happy if more people thought about what they are saying in an objective and rational way. Too bad that this will probably never happen.

I am react  because I am really frustrated about my situation , To weeks trying to fixing the problems and no body helping me .

Yesterday Slice helping me and I really Appreciate !

I dont know if its bug or Xcode problems or anything else, but I am not able to fixing issue .I do format my two Pc for making to work 

Its not a big deal ,I am ok with this  :)

Installer its perfect,because its coming to the Grower :D  I have create the best installer to making USB Yosemite bootable 

Concerning the spamer its not the first time this guys spamming my thread . 

C.Frio

C.Frio

InsanelyMac Legend

• Pandora Team
  • 1,326 posts

Hi...

..consider keep updating this installer..

"Installer its perfect,because its coming to the Grower  :D  I have create the best installer to making USB Yosemite bootable "

c.frio

eHack Extreme

eHack Extreme

AMD for hackintosh is great! (With hair-pulling).

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Interests:My Lord and saviors God, Jesus, and the holy spirit.

This looks good I'm going to try it.

eHack Extreme

eHack Extreme

AMD for hackintosh is great! (With hair-pulling).

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Interests:My Lord and saviors God, Jesus, and the holy spirit.

Where is the download link?

Ru1Sous4

Ru1Sous4

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

I have the "Clover_v2k_r2838_Special Edition" can someone what was the last version?

PM anyone that need the version that I refer above.

iAstroboyid

iAstroboyid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

I have the "Clover_v2k_r2909_Special Edition" working with public beta 6

but my usb boot to install has an older version. 

Thanks Chriss1111 , you help me a lot with this post. It was my 1st time using clover so far still working. 

Juggernaut1987

Juggernaut1987

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

The installer worked perfectly, the fact you don't want to support or work on it anymore Chriss1111 doesn't mean you should delete all files and the topic. You contributed in a good way and helped a lot of people installing Yosemite. Don't undo that work cause of your own personal dislike of other open source projects you used to make the installer.

The installer works, I don't see why it should disappear.

theapplecore

theapplecore

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Just wanted to say excellent work Chris your installer is great!!

It's a real shame you don't continue with it, it would be great if it could be updated to work with Yosemite 10.10 GM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy