2,188 posts in this topic

Thanks guys, the cpuinfo cmd was just a simple code that I wanted to see how worked on hackintoshes. Looks good.

Hope this is still usefull...

Mac-Pro-de-Paulo:Downloads pauloaugusto$ chmod a+x cpuinfo 
Mac-Pro-de-Paulo:Downloads pauloaugusto$ ./cpuinfo 
name:             Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz
phisycal core n.: 8
logical  core n.: 16
active   core n.: 16
Mac-Pro-de-Paulo:Downloads pauloaugusto$ 

Boa sorte,

Paulo

Hi Paulo,  your 8-cores, and fabiosun's  22-cores will be very usefull to determine the right height of the new view that will be automatically adjusted. Only I have to wait for next end of week.

Спасибо!

Any chances to have the rest of them? I can't seem to figure out how to compile from SourceForge (r86)

Uploaded to sf.net.

It can be compiled by Xcode7,8,9 if someone wants.

Just a small update on the dual xeon 2696v4

Couple of things I've noticed besides whats been talked;

Ambient Temperatures, CPU Heatsink, Motherboard, and is there a way to check the GPU Memory, Freq? And can MultiGPU get stats?

You guys are the best!!!! 

post-6786-0-38215400-1515134973_thumb.jpeg

Thank you Slice.

I'm new to Xcode, when I try to build it only build ACPIMonitor.kext oddly.

Also on the side note, did I miss NuvotonNCT677x.kext ?

Nuvoton is Winbond. W836x.kext

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey Slice,

Awesome work!

Just wondering if you could help me get more accurate/more information for my Asus x299 Prime Deluxe. Ive attached an image with what is working so far. however the processor is a 7980xe with 18/36 cores/threads. and the board is missing the readout on a few sensors. Let me know where i should start looking on how to get this working better. or if u are able to provide any help.

Thank you in advanced

Hello. I have the same Mainboard. Wich plugin you used to show fan and voltage info? 

hey Slice,

Awesome work!

Just wondering if you could help me get more accurate/more information for my Asus x299 Prime Deluxe. Ive attached an image with what is working so far. however the processor is a 7980xe with 18/36 cores/threads. and the board is missing the readout on a few sensors. Let me know where i should start looking on how to get this working better. or if u are able to provide any help.

Thank you in advanced

Hello. I have the same Mainboard. Wich plugin you used to show fan and voltage info?

Should be this one

Winbond/Nuvoton monitor

using that. one, still doesnt work.

Is there any related messages in kernel.log?

If I wake computer from sleep fans start showing good speed. But when I first boot computer sensor shown the same speed number

attachicon.gifZrzut ekranu 2018-01-22 o 18.18.54.png

I don't know. I think it can be resolved by DSDT tuning.

Hi Slice

No way to compile to have both 32 & 64 arch supported?

It is possible but I have no 10.7 for this now. If you have it then you can compile the project to 32/64 fat.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I found this forum when I was looking for a temperature monitor solution for my Gigabyte AMD RX Vega 64 GPU.

You’re latest HwSensor pluing’s and Apps is working just fine (GPU temp), but I can’t control any fans at all.

I’m not looking solution for gpu fan controller, since it is not possible I guess?

I just need Cpu, System and Aux Fan controller to get it work.

I installed a new cooling system to my Vega, with Morpheus II Core Editionin, and it would be great to get temp monitor.

Cpu, System and Aux Fan control is just working nice with Rehabman FakeSMC and plugins, but Gpu monitor missing!

I've been trying all day to get it work even with dsdt patch, with no luck!

I'm I missing someting?

if possible, you could help a bit?

Here is my dsdt, and ioreg files if needed?

Thanks a lot for the great work!

iMac17,1.zip

post-2200747-0-64378300-1518082174_thumb.pngpost-2200747-0-61450400-1518082195_thumb.png

No way to get AMD Radeon FAN monitoring.

May be some new developer will think about.

Thanks slice,

but I did not mean to control Vega gpu fan at all! 

Just to monitoring gpu temperature.

Like I said, I have I changed the original fan system (which is like a jet-plane most of the time) to

Raijintek MORPHEUS II Core Edition, and Fans are hook up to CHA_FAN (pwn mode 4-pin) at mobo.

I can control all the fans with Rehabman FakeSMC, but not with you’re latest HwSensor. And RehabMan Fakesmc Gpu temp monitor is missing, and your HwSensor plugins are showing all the fans and GPU monitor, but can’t change them CPU Fan, System Fan and Aux Fan (where is my gpu fans pluged)

Thanks a lot Slice!