Works perfect on 10.10 DP6. Thanks.

Jingu

Jingu

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Hi all,

I created an installer for my version of FakeSMC with plugins and applications latest revision.

Compatibility from 10.6 up to 10.10.

Test, please.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-07-28 at 13.04.43.png

Download here: HWSensors.pkg.zip

Thank you Slice. It works great for me on Mavericks 10.9.5 with my Core i7 Nehalem laptop.

This is a much needed upgrade for me. I was still using your old FakeSMC v4 rev 725, but it never let me down.

Unfortunately, my Asus laptop ITE chip is unsupported. I got the ITE8502E according to my laptop schematics.

I was previously using ACPISensors. Is there a difference with your current ACPIMonitor?

For some reason, in the latest HW Monitor and IStat Menus v5.0.2, the CPU multiplier is in the x17000-33000 range. The Kozlek branch shows the correct cpu multiplier values. It apparently has something to do with your branch.

Slice

Slice

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 3,040 posts

Real MAC is not generated and check Frequency/CPUMuliplier. It is for our choice how to code this. Some day kozlek decided to change definition 1000 times in both kext and in monitor. If you want correct value you should use kext and monitor from the same package my or kozlek. And same version.

luki1979

luki1979

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 74 posts
Slice do your fakesmc supports 771 xeons? I got x5472 same as real Mac pro 3,1 and I need tscsync package to enable 4 cores. Kozlek's hw monitor worked in Mavericks but in Yosemite fan speed is missing.

Slice

Slice

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 3,040 posts

Slice do your fakesmc supports 771 xeons? I got x5472 same as real Mac pro 3,1 and I need tscsync package to enable 4 cores. Kozlek's hw monitor worked in Mavericks but in Yosemite fan speed is missing.

What about your question? tscsync? monitor? fakesmc? IntelCPUmonitor? fan speed?

My IntelCPUmonitor supports xeons. This is the direct answer to your question.

.::Fabio::.

.::Fabio::.

InsanelyMac Legend

• Moderators
  • 8,200 posts
Hello slice
Question: HWSensors you can use destination kext EFI/Clover/kext/10.10
or no, the EFI folder hidden
Thanks

Fabio

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FakeSMC, HWMonitor, Sensors, Temperature

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy