Snow Leopard on Intel D945GCLF2 Atom 330

minnerichard

21 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I'am new at the forum and I hope that someone can help me. I try to install Snow Leopard on Intel D945GCLF2 Atom 330 but with no succes. I have followed the guide of: https://sites.google.com/site/nozyczek/home/hackintosh

Boot with EmpireEfi_10.85 cd goes very well and the Retail MacOs installation Dvd is showing up after F5 refresh. After spinning up of the Retail dvd I get the next report:

Patched DMI Table
ACPI Table not found: DSDT.aml
Starting Darwin x86
Press Any Key to Continue

When I push any key the pc boots up again.I tried several bootloaders: [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url],Empire,Nawcom but any of them work.I googled the error but for me to difficult to understand. According to the guide it must be possible to get this to work.

Bios settings are set according to the guide.There is, however, called in the guide that the Retail DvD Snow Leopard must be 10.6.0. I use 10.6.3.Could that be the problem?

In advance thanks and I hope that someone can help me.

Menno

Hello

You have atom CPU and Atom isn't supported...

You need a modified kernel to run OSX in your CPU

Try use Snow Leopard 10.6.3 retail DVD+nawcom modCD

After installed OSX, get kernel modified from nawcom modCD and put in your HDD folder ;)

First I want to thank you all for your help.I am sorry but for me it is difficult to understand.

Oke I did boot up with nawcom and I type the bootflags.A lot of information appear.Then a grey screen appear with a lot information.

Press q to continue,space for next page.When I press q the pc is booting again.

The Bios settings are set according to the guide so that is set correctly.I do not understand why this will not work with this board.Many people did this before.

Again the grey screen...I think chameleon screen.Is it the Snow Leopard 10.6.3 Retail Dvd that causes the problem because according to the guide they say to use 10.6.0.