Osx10.9 on up laptop don't start by it self, don't switch off

colago

31 posts in this topic

is better Clover or Chameleon boot loader?

I installed with usb key like you said, but after installation, reboot & select hd, I see the same mavericks by niresh than I have  before...

what have I to do now?

Hello

Both are good... Chameleon work better in old hardware, but work nice in new hardware too..

Clover work very nice in mobos with uefi, but you don't fell any difference with Clover i your mobo don't has uefi...

Ok... but choose for now Clover and follow my steps...

Download clover(bootloader) and install it: http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/
 if your mobo has uefi enabled in Bios, install Clover in UEFI mode, if not, install Clover in normal mode(don't check UEFI mode install in Clover)

After that use Hackintosh Vietnam to adjust everything: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/210-hackintosh-vietnam-ultimate-aio-tool/
* In the section CPU choose the CPU/Model of your computer (it will serve to create your SMBIOS within config.plist file)
* In SSDT section, select the Custom option, config.plist will be created on your desktop and you put that in EFI/Clove folder
* In Section Kext select AICPUPM patch (something like that lol) to correct AICPUPM and make OSX work well for you ...
* In section Grafik select an ideal option for your grafica intel ... up to you to configure and view the model description and screen resolution
* After selecting some important settings, but does not select anything useless or will mess up all your hard work
* If I am not mistaken in section Kext has the option to install FakeSMC, install this kext because it is very important for OSX and is the only kext really necessary.
*In Tools section select SSDT generate, to generate a SSDT in Extra folder in HDD, get this SSDT from Extra folder and put in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched folder, after that delete Extra folder in HDD

Make all these steps
OBS: Don't re-boot before make all these steps...

I installed with usb key like you said, but after installation, reboot & select hd, I see the same mavericks by niresh than I have  before...

why?

what have I to do now? I want to over-write a retail  version...