30 replies to this topic

colago

colago

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

so I just installed kext and it's ok?

can I burn usb raw image with which program? pandora?

PimentelX86

PimentelX86

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,940 posts

Hallo

Yes... just copy to S/L/E folder and done!

No... Use this app: http://en.opensuse.o...oad_ImageWriter

colago

colago

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Man: I'have to thanks u a lot, I'm tring to do all you 're tell to me! Now I'm creating usb key, tomorrow I'll try to install it! I'll hope I'll be able!

thanks again 4 all!

ps: If with my distro I go in apple store & I download the mavericks and then i create usb key with pandora, it that a retail?

colago

colago

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

I created usb key, but when I restart pc with it inside appears Clover bootloader: is it right? a retail version use it by default? not chameleon or others?

Other question: if I look inside usb key folders, some files are in italian: is it right for a retail version?

Let me know, however this afternoon I'll try to install it!

PimentelX86

PimentelX86

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,940 posts

Hello

Let's put somethigs in here...

Retail=OSX download from Apps Store

Bootloader=Something like a system that emule many infos and files to enable install OSX in PC

When this image was made the user that create it installed Clover, but if him want he can install Chameleon Without proeblem... wahtever bootloader him use... what metter is the image, if it is retail or not...

Italian??? Look i don't know... like a said.. retail is something original.... downloaded from apps store...

Just try boot with this usb installer... ;)

colago

colago

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

is better Clover or Chameleon boot loader?

I installed with usb key like you said, but after installation, reboot & select hd, I see the same mavericks by niresh than I have  before...

what have I to do now?

PimentelX86

PimentelX86

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,940 posts

Hello

Both are good... Chameleon work better in old hardware, but work nice in new hardware too..

Clover work very nice in mobos with uefi, but you don't fell any difference with Clover i your mobo don't has uefi...

Ok... but choose for now Clover and follow my steps...

Download clover(bootloader) and install it: http://sourceforge.n.../cloverefiboot/
 if your mobo has uefi enabled in Bios, install Clover in UEFI mode, if not, install Clover in normal mode(don't check UEFI mode install in Clover)

After that use Hackintosh Vietnam to adjust everything: http://www.insanelym...imate-aio-tool/
* In the section CPU choose the CPU/Model of your computer (it will serve to create your SMBIOS within config.plist file)
* In SSDT section, select the Custom option, config.plist will be created on your desktop and you put that in EFI/Clove folder
* In Section Kext select AICPUPM patch (something like that lol) to correct AICPUPM and make OSX work well for you ...
* In section Grafik select an ideal option for your grafica intel ... up to you to configure and view the model description and screen resolution
* After selecting some important settings, but does not select anything useless or will mess up all your hard work
* If I am not mistaken in section Kext has the option to install FakeSMC, install this kext because it is very important for OSX and is the only kext really necessary.
*In Tools section select SSDT generate, to generate a SSDT in Extra folder in HDD, get this SSDT from Extra folder and put in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched folder, after that delete Extra folder in HDD

Make all these steps
OBS: Don't re-boot before make all these steps...

colago

colago

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

I installed with usb key like you said, but after installation, reboot & select hd, I see the same mavericks by niresh than I have  before...

why?

what have I to do now? I want to over-write a retail  version...

PimentelX86

PimentelX86

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,940 posts

Hello

Format your HDD... Create only 1 partition in GUID and OSX Journaled...

After that use that my method to install OSX in this partition ;)

colago

colago

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

ok, tomorrow I'll try & I'll tell to you!

thanks!

PimentelX86

PimentelX86

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,940 posts

Hello

You're Welcome... what you need is just ask ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy