Need some help on my EasyNote TE69BM

l1v3h4ck

5 posts in this topic

I am trying to install 10.9.4 Mavericks on My EasyNote TE69BM and it is proving difficult, I am either stuck at the Apple Logo Post-Installation or in -x and -v PCIRootUID=0 I am stuck at loading drivers and sometimes or Root uuid *********-*******-****** Something along those lines :( I have made a lot of progress since I have only started on this project i.e. I have learn't a lot of boot flags (but none of them are really working :/ ) So the boot flags I have used are the following below;

PCIRootUID=1 and 0

GraphicsEnabler=No and Yes

-x / -s / -v / -f

-----------------------------------

Most of them together but some not :( I probably have used lots more but thats what I can think I have used the most .... I know that my BIOS is setup properly. But all help you all can give me will help :D

Kind regards :D

l1v3h4ck :D

SPECS:

INTEL CELERON PROCESSOR N2820

INRTEL HD GRAPHICS

4GB MEMORY 

500 GB HDD

ALSDO USING MacPwn for Mavericks boot loader thingy

Unlike the integrated graphics cards found in Intel Core processors, the integrated graphics cards in Pentium and Celeron processors don't work with Mac OS X. This includes Intel's GMA series of integrated cards. You can install makeshift kexts from OSx86.net that allow Intel GMA to display Mac OS X at higher resolutions, but there's no way to enable graphics acceleration. Instead of using integrated graphics, you will have to buy a separate graphics card for your Hackintosh.

But as you are using a laptop, use an off-board graphic card is not possible.

• Like 1