Yosemite Open Beta

mediamac

180 posts in this topic

can't get access either. But since it's basically the same build as DP4, I don't really bother...

Someone mentioned graphic glitches since DP4 - I noticed some too. But it was some flickering on the right side of a windows (like safari). When I moved the window around, it would disappear but come back later. Very weird... Maybe it has to do with my framebuffer injections but since it wasn't there with DP3... sigh.. let's be patient for a bit longer and wait for DP5 ;)

Installed it over DP4 and still I get the same buld number O_O, I will do a clean install.

phew I didn't know I had to run the USB installer again to get to the real installation instead of "preparing for installation"

Share the bandwith fellas!!!   :lol:

They could put a torrent or something xD

Is there an MBR patch for the open beta? I really do not want to install this on my real Mac but on my hackinosh which I configured it as MBR.

There was one made for dp1 here http://www.hackintoshosx.com/files/file/4065-osinstallermbrosinstallmpkg-1010dp1/ I'm not sure if it will work with the public beta or not.

Am I supposed to get an email about this? I signed up for public beta a long time ago but I didn't get anything yet.

Is there an MBR patch for the open beta? I really do not want to install this on my real Mac but on my hackinosh which I configured it as MBR.

people didn't even download the beta yet, must be patient  ^_^

Am I supposed to get an email about this? I signed up for public beta a long time ago but I didn't get anything yet.

Don't wait for the invitation, just log in with your Apple ID and download.   ;)

• Like 2

Feels like they just packaged up DP4 and bumped the version. Still writes a messed-up recovery partition and the network interfaces prefpane is still misaligned.

kU6o72M.png

probably. I think it's too soon after the dp4 release to expect any two changes.