Maverick ( niresh ) problem on asrock z77 and 660 gtx

Asgardo

48 posts in this topic

Hello

Now i try deleting all gfx kexts

I don't ask to you delete all gfx kexts... you said to me that you installed a gfx kext and i just wanna that you remove that gfx kext that you installed... no all gfx kexts

GTX 660 works OOB, natively... isn't necessary remove any kext or add any kext to make this grafik card work

Sometimes is just necessary enable GraphicsEnabler or disable it, but isn't necessary remove kexts...

Be carefull or you gonna mess the system...

send me your config.plist

Allan, him config.plist was generated via Hackintosh Vietnam... all post installation of him was generated with this app... isn't problem in config.plis... i belive just some modifications will be necessary(minimal)... :)

W8 w8 ^^

My hackintosh works like a charm ( well... 99% of a normal charm ok... )

I solved my bugs just deleting the kext for my onboard video card ( AppleIntelHD* ).

I think it was a conflict between the onboard and the geforce PCIe card cause the 660 GTX works perfectly, and it's perfectly recognized now ( 2048 mb, correct model ecc... ) 

In this moment the only minor issue, is that when i boot, some usb ports don't work and the only way to activate them is to tick USB Ownership from clover boot options.

nice -.-....

my system startup only if i boot it from the clover of my usb stick...

If i remove the usb stick and i try to boot from the clover ( 2774 ) of my system, it get stucked on bluetooth OR if i use any flag, it reboots...

Hello

. what's the method to use the config.plist of usb stick in my osx clover

The config.plist that came with usb installer is made for many hardwares... is very recommended that you create ypur own config.plist...

I gave to you before a steps to post-installe osx to your hardware

Remember??? But you mess all when you install a that gfx kext, and after you remove grafik kexts and mess the sytem again...

My honestly advice: Re-install OSX, because i believe that problem you have is a grafik problem....

• Like 1

everything fixed!

http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench3/676172

Hello

The config.plist that came with usb installer is made for many hardwares... is very recommended that you create ypur own config.plist...

I gave to you before a steps to post-installe osx to your hardware

Remember??? But you mess all when you install a that gfx kext, and after you remove grafik kexts and mess the sytem again...

My honestly advice: Re-install OSX, because i believe that problem you have is a grafik problem....

no i messed to install properly a kext :\ ... nullcpupm ... s**t happens when u work 9 hours a day and then you try things you never did before ^^

Hello

no i messed to install properly a kext :\ ... nullcpupm ... s**t happens when u work 9 hours a day and then you try things you never did before ^^

:( :( :( :(

Ok... Make as allan said to you..

Have somethings in your mind:

*NullCPUPM is for generate a generic power management, if this kext is enabled you cannont load AICPUPM, and if you have a SSDT in system, SSDT need AICPUPM loaded, but if you install NullCPUPM, The system won't know what make... because you don't have AICPUPM loaded, and because of this you gonna get a KP=Kernel Panic

*AICPUPM is a kext that control power management... need be load for a fully pm

*SSDT is a Table that care about power management, you need this to generate a fully pm and work with AICPUPM...

Don't forget about this.... Also i gave to you advices about pm, but this link that allan gave to you is great

Hello

so i don't have to patch my bios

Unnecessary patch Bios... your system boot without problem, i don't see necessity in patch Bios.

installing few more kexts.

The only kext that you need install is FakeSMC and just this... all others kexts are already in system...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i need some help , please.

I am trying to install Niresh mavericks 10.9.0 on Gigabyte GA Z77  P-D3 mobo.

i hav etried varois boot flags but it always gives AGPM controller erro, then it boots but when installing, the installer starts at 5 minutes remaining and gives error at 1 minute INSTALL FAILED.

Please can some one help as i have wasted 6 hrs already. Or is my mobo not compatible? i have intel i7 2700 3.4GHZ

4GB integral ddr3 ram and no gfx card, im using mobo HD3000 graphics.

Please...

• 1 month later...

Hello

Well... good to hear this....

You get translucid bar???? See how many states you have:

Donwload this kext: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d2r6fodk92hfc6e/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementInfo.kext.zip

Install it

Open console.app and write in seach box AICPUPMI and see how many states you have

Finally i'm back modding the system.

Actually no states.

( at first attempt i got 2 states, but everything disappeared now )

Going on with the other stuff...