Let´s try to creat a vanilla ML Installer. But before you do this, rename your Extra folder on your temporary used Chameleon Bootstick to Extra-Bak and copy over the complete Extra folder from my package on it. Add your SMBios.plist to the new extra folder. I have tried with DSDT to switch of your AMD gfx-card. Boottime should be, if it works correctly nearly the same as before, perhaps some sec longer. Look in IORegestry Explorer if PEG0 has gone. If this is correctly working or at least, you can normally boot wth the new DSDT, then start the creation of the installer.
It is nearly the same as in this guide, but a bit shorter and in some points a bit differing. You can look at the pictures to clear up things: http://www.insanelym...-for-mavericks/
1. Copy InstallESD.dmg to desktop of working OSX.
2. Use ShowHiddenfiles.app to make hidden files visible.
3. Mount InstallESD.dmg.
4. In mounted image right click open on OSX BaseSystem.dmg to mount it.
5. Fire up diskutility and repartiton your at least 8 GB usb flashdrive in MBR format, one partition, hfs+, renamed to USB.
6. Select menue restore in diskutility and drag OSX BaseSystem.dmg (left down corner) to source and your USB drive to target, Run restore.
7. After finished process, right click on the as source selected OSX BaseSystem.dmg and choose eject. Then close diskutility.
8. Do a right click information on OSX BaseSystem.dmg on desktop to proof, if it is the renamed usb stick with 8 GB. Rename the stick to Installer.
9. Open Installer and navigate to System/Installation. Put there the packages alias to trash and then create a folder Packages.
10. Copy the complete content of InstallESD.dmg/Packages/ folder to the new created folder Packages of your usb Installer.
11. Copy mach_kernel from InstallESD.dmg to the root of your usb installer.
12. Copy all kexts of folder Vaio of my package to S/L/E of your usb installer.
13. Fire up chameleon and do a standard install on your new usb installer.
13. Copy the complete content of my package (without the packfolder) to the root of your usb-installer. Add your currently used SMBios.plist to Extra folder.
14. Place CCC in postinstall/App/ folder and OSX 10 8.5 comboupdate to the root of your USB-installer.
15. Boot your Vaio with USB-installer with flags -f -v (not working add flag -x), bypass the Bluetooth search, if it is appering, by pressing space of your laptop keyboard, select prepared partiton "ML" to install OSX.
16. After install has finished, boot once again with your installer with flags --f -v to the install screen and fire up terminal. Type the folllowing commands:
cp -R /Vaio/*.kext /Volumes/ML/System/Library/Extensions/
chmod -R 755 /Volumes/ML/System/Library/Extensions
chown -R root:wheel /Volumes/ML/System/Library/Extensions
Additional for proofing, if kexts are in place:
Then you should find there the kexts of your Vaio folder added.
17. Reboot with your usbInstaller with flags -f -v to your hdd ML install and finish installation with bypassing all of the Apple services.
18. After you have reached desktop, copy the Apps of postinstall to your Application folder. I´personally create always a folder with name Tools to place my Hacktools.
19. Copy over from volume ML S/L/E IONetworkingFamily.kext to desktop, show package content with right click and add in PlugIns folder the ethernet kext of my package. Then install it back to S/L/E with your preffered kextutility. Install also the AGPM kexts of my package to S/L/E. Reboot with flags -f -v.
19. If you are able to boot successfully your new installation, erase the content of your Clone partiton and clone ML to it.
I´ll hope my suggestions are clear enough for you to follow them.