ASUS X53SV - Boot problem

Hagrid

18 posts in this topic

Hello!

I'm trying to boot installer of OS X 10.8.5 on my X53SV using Clover.

On 1 pendrive is Clover, and on the 2 is OS X 10.8.5

When I'm trying to boot the 2 pendrive, then i receive errors. I don't know what to do.

My specification of laptop: 

Asus X53SV 
Intel Core i5 2430M
Intel® Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller
Intel® HD Graphics 3000 + nVidia GeForce GT 540M 
Realtek ALC269
Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller 
Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless N
SSD Kingston V300 120GB (can be formatted)
HDD 500GB (cannot be formatted)
(Keyboard + Touchpad PS/2) + Mouse USB

3b2fe01872.jpg

When i run with DSDT=No then i receive:

36509a027b.jpg
I would like to have OS X 10.8.5 and Windows 7 on SSD 120 GB.
I hope you will help me :)

I tried to boot iAtkos ML3U but with no results too.

My friend send me a photo of his booting iatkos:

6cce8d0036.jpg

but on my laptop it looks:

b8da72939f.jpg

and I can't do anything :(

When I tried to boot iAtkos using Clover on the second pendrive then i got Apple logo, and then Kernel Panic ~blablabla~ ACPI :(

What's wrong with this ACPI? What can I do?

I used Transmac to copy "Hackintosh Vietnam Tool 1.7.4 20140712" into pendrive with chameleon. I booted with -x and copied "Hackintosh Vietnam Tool" to Desktop OS X, launched, installed Chameleon and then I rebooted laptop. Chameleon works now without pendrive but when I try to boot without -x then I receive error: 

[iOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed

fallen101, I gonna try this right now

I used Transmac to copy "Hackintosh Vietnam Tool 1.7.4 20140712" into pendrive with chameleon. I booted with -x and copied "Hackintosh Vietnam Tool" to Desktop OS X, launched, installed Chameleon and then I rebooted laptop. Chameleon works now without pendrive but when I try to boot without -x then I receive error: [iOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed

fallen101, I gonna try this right now

Alrighty, IOBluetoothHCIController is usually associated with a graphics problem. I'm assuming you have tried "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" or "GraphicsEnabler=no"?

IIRC 10.8 does not natively support GTX 600 and 700 series whereas 10.9 does.

Hello

Make this...

If you have Windows, Get all files with it... Hackintosh Vietnam, Clover or Chameleon, Kexts and Compress all these files... with Winrar or WinZip, bu when you gonna compress you need put in .zip extension because .rar extension doens't open in OSX..

After that, use transmac to put compressed file to your usb installer(usb stick, that has OSX)

Boot in your system in safe mode and get file compressed from USB installer because only HFS+ partition work in safe mode...

I had this problem when i start use OSX, my old graphik card, GT 610, doesn't work in 10.8, so i always boot in safe mode and make this that i taught you...

I hope it help

Okay, here is Diskutil list:

fedf91b1df.jpg

This is: -v GraphicsEnabler=No

cae928e281.jpg

This is: -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes

bdd97627ec.jpg

Thanks a bunch your flash drive is actually being detected you just need to mount it. First try plugging out and plugging the flash drive back in. If that doesn't work open terminal and run these commands.

mkdir /Volumes/USB (an be named what ever you like)

Sudo mount -t hfs /dev/disk1s2 /Volumes/USB

Then copy over the Extras folder from the flash drive over to your Macintosh HD.

• Like 1