Sleep Instead Hibernation.

ghoys

1 post in this topic

Ok. This my first post on amazing forum.

I wish you guys can help me fix this problem. Is this about the bootloader, DSDT, power management, or others. Clearly once this problem does not exist. Only when I format the hard disk to fat32 efi to boot through the clover. But after that, I lost sleep. Initially when I click sleep. The computer is off. And I try to edit DSDT, now my computer is hibernate(not save last data). Finally, I think there is an error with vga or hard drive I tried to move to the motherboard ECS H61H2-M12, there is no problem there. Unfortunately applehda does not work for VIA1705 Audio. I install windows on the old motherboard G41MT-S2PT. Sleep works fine. I am looking for information about this. No one can help.

There were talking to me this problem hibernation mode in OSX you. He told me to change it through the terminal with pmset code-a hibernatemode 1/0/3 no results. Except for code 21, which gives me hibernate. But I do not like to hibernate, wake which takes a long time and clover did not detect hibernate image. BTW, AICPM, APPLELPC, APPLEHPET is loaded. no longer nullcpupowermanagement. Sleepenabler can not fix, that kext makes me have to boot with pmVersion=0

I hope someone can help me! Thanks

My HW:

Intel C2D E7500

GeForce GT210 ASUS 1GB

Gigabyte G41MT-S2PT rev2.1

RAM 4GB.