10.9.3 installation success, getting working hellp

23 posts in this topic

I have a l45-asp4202fl laptop toshiba. i5-3337u, 4gb ram, 7series chipset, 2 usb3.0,  1 usb2.0, HDMI, VGA

Created installer with appstore 10.9.3 + MyHack

Booted Installer with cpus=1 -x -v, and deleted hd4000 kexts (otherwise wont reach the installer screen)

Installed

First boot with usb chameleon 2.2 provided by myhack, installed chameleon 2.2 last revision, nullCPUPM, FakeSMC (provided by last [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url])

Created DSDT with MaciASL (extract, solve 3 errors 'Buffers replaced with Package', compiled and moved to /Extra)

Created SSDT with ssdtprgen (deleted because hangs the system before The Regents of California Appears)

Deleted HD4000 kext (that is the last thing)

So i need to run lspci to view my pieces and work to get it working, but i can boot only with cpus=1 and -x, and lspcidrv.kext can't be loaded in safe mode

what can i do????

Hello

Chameleon more updated: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/59-chameleon-22-svn/

Install it

Set SMbios to iMac 13,1 or 13,2

To get PM working

*Create SSDT with ssdtprgen

*Remove NullCPUPM

*Patch AICPUPM

more details about this: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/295587-power-management-for-sandyivy-bridgehaswell-cpus/

To get HD4000 working: http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3111

to solve cpus=1 problem: http://www.osx86.net/files/file/316-lapic-kernel-patcher-v07/

Thank you!

Actually i have:

the latest Chameleon

created ssdt

removed nullcpupm

patched aicpupm

now i have patched kernel, rebuild kext cache

booted with -v:

kext loading now disabled

syncing disks... killing all processes

match reboot

and it reboots! 

Hello

Isn’t necessary patch kernel, only some haswell cpus model need patch in kernel… you have ivy bridge cpu model

You need read more carefully all things…

You made backup of you kernel? If not, you need re-install osx and just do what i said, but don’t patch kernel

Yes, i read that, but you posted the Lapic Kernel Patcher as a solution for cpus=1, cpus=1 and instant reboot is a Haswell related problem, that's i ever read.

Thanks, i'll do all the guide for PM and i'll post results.

Thanks Again

For strange reason, the guide for PM isnt worked for me, i do everything its say to do.

ssdtprgen has generated a ssdt.dsl on desktop (not found iasl, and cant download because i have no internet on the laptop yet), so i opened the ssdt.dsl with MaciASL to compiled and move to /Extra

DropSSDT in chameleon, and no generate any states

the same situation before the guide, can boot only with cpus=1  

ssdtprgen warning on machine or system type (2 and would be 1), and model, but marked the process as successful

Thanks for you time

Well, 

Vietnam tool ran. Installed that you said and other things that matches my machine. 

So, now i have full qeci hd 4000 working (ports not tested yet)

Battery Monitor

I can boot in normal mode, but only with flags npci=0x2000 and still cpus=1 :wallbash: 

the system is now very laggy,i think it is because the cpus=1, im still reading a lot of threads to get something.

Any Suggestion?

I forget:

Ethernet Realtek 8111 working too, as same as the trackpad with multitouch.

please try to boot with these options

-v -f -GraphicsEnabler=No

and tell us what will happen

and if it will give the last 3 lines b4 it stuck or a screen caps

Hello

Did you try install this kext?: http://www.osx86.net/files/file/316-lapic-kernel-patcher-v07/

If yes and still don't working, open chameleon Wizard and looking for a module to cpus=1 problem

Really i don't understand thats Kext thing, simply because your link is giving to me the lapic kernel patcher, so is not a kext. I patched the kernel with the app, still same issue.

Unfortunately Chameleon Wizard says that is no internet connection (where in fact exists, im writing trough it wight now), im reading how to download manually a chameleon module but i can't get it! there's so many developers, branches, versions and revisions, that i can get the KernelPatcher.dylib that i really need.

Thanks, im working on this, news will come soon!

Thanks for your time

delete npci=0x2000 and cpus=1.

and boot with this kexts: -f -v

put your signature

Hi, what kext do you mean? or do you mean flags? 

I tried with -f -v, but get reboot

npci=0x2000 is doing nothing, no changes with or without him.

My signature? do you mean: i5-3337U, 4gb ram, 7 series laptop motherboard, Toshiba l45-asp4202fl?

Thanks!

please try to boot with these options

-v -f -GraphicsEnabler=No

and tell us what will happen

and if it will give the last 3 lines b4 it stuck or a screen caps

Last Lines with -f -v:

Jul  9 23:25:35 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Waiting for DSMOS...
Jul  9 23:25:36 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: VM Swap Subsystem is ON
Jul  9 23:25:36 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Previous Shutdown Cause: 5
Jul  9 23:25:36 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: SMC::smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL - fall back to old SMC mode
Jul  9 23:25:41 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Kext loading now disabled.
Jul  9 23:25:41 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Kext unloading now disabled.
Jul  9 23:25:41 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Kext autounloading now disabled.
Jul  9 23:25:41 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Kernel requests now disabled.
Jul  9 23:25:41 iMac-de-Administrador.local com.apple.SecurityServer[14]: Killing auth hosts
Jul  9 23:25:41 iMac-de-Administrador.local configd[17]: SCNC: stop, triggered by (17) configd, type PPPSerial, reason Terminated All
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Can't load kext com.apple.driver.AppleHWAccess - requests to user space are disabled.
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Can't load kext com.apple.Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X - requests to user space are disabled.
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Can't load kext com.apple.iokit.IOSurface - requests to user space are disabled.
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Can't load k
Jul  9 23:26:06 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Couldn't alloc class "AppleHWAccess"
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Couldn't alloc class "Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X"
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Couldn't alloc class "IOBluetoothHCIController"
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Couldn't alloc class "IOSurfaceRoot"
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Couldn't alloc class "IOUserEthernetResource"

Last Lines with only -v

Jul  9 23:23:53 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SAT0@1F,2/AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI/PRT0@0/IOAHCIDevice@0/AppleAHCIDiskDriver/IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/TOSHIBA MQ01ABF050 Media/IOGUIDPartitionScheme/Macintosh HD@2
Jul  9 23:23:53 localhost kernel[0]: BSD root: disk0s2, major 1, minor 2
Jul  9 23:23:53 localhost kernel[0]: hfs: mounted Macintosh HD on device root_device
Jul  9 23:23:46 localhost com.apple.launchd[1]: *** launchd[1] has started up. ***
Jul  9 23:23:46 localhost com.apple.launchd[1]: *** Verbose boot, will log to /dev/console. ***
Jul  9 23:23:46 localhost com.apple.launchd[1]: *** Shutdown logging is enabled. ***
Jul  9 23:23:52 localhost distnoted[19]: # distnote server daemon  absolute time: 9.645538486   civil time: Wed Jul  9 23:23:52 2014   pid: 19 uid: 0  root: yes
Jul  9 23:23:53 localhost com.apple.SecurityServer[14]: Session 100000 created
Jul  9 23:23:58 localhost kernel[0]: VM Swap Subsystem is ON
Jul  9 23:23:58 localhost hidd[48]: void __IOHIDPlugInLoadBundles(): Loaded 0 HID plugins
Jul  9 23:23:58 localhost hidd[48]: Posting 'com.apple.iokit.hid.displayStatus' notifyState=1
Jul  9 23:24:00 localhost kernel[0]: Waiting for DSMOS...
Jul  9 23:24:04 localhost kernel[0]: Kext loading now disabled.
Jul  9 23:24:04 localhost kernel[0]: Kext unloading now disabled.
Jul  9 23:24:04 localhost kernel[0]: Kext autounloading now disabled.
Jul  9 23:24:04 localhost kernel[0]: Kernel requests now disabled.
Jul  9 23:24:57 localhost bootlog[0]: BOOT_TIME 1404962697 0

That is you asking for?

Thanks!!

Really i don't understand thats Kext thing, simply because your link is giving to me the lapic kernel patcher, so is not a kext. I patched the kernel with the app, still same issue.

Unfortunately Chameleon Wizard says that is no internet connection (where in fact exists, im writing trough it wight now), im reading how to download manually a chameleon module but i can't get it! there's so many developers, branches, versions and revisions, that i can get the KernelPatcher.dylib that i really need.

Thanks, im working on this, news will come soon!

Thanks for your time

Hi, what kext do you mean? or do you mean flags? 

I tried with -f -v, but get reboot

npci=0x2000 is doing nothing, no changes with or without him.

My signature? do you mean: i5-3337U, 4gb ram, 7 series laptop motherboard, Toshiba l45-asp4202fl?

Thanks!

Last Lines with -f -v:

Jul  9 23:25:35 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Waiting for DSMOS...
Jul  9 23:25:36 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: VM Swap Subsystem is ON
Jul  9 23:25:36 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Previous Shutdown Cause: 5
Jul  9 23:25:36 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: SMC::smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL - fall back to old SMC mode
Jul  9 23:25:41 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Kext loading now disabled.
Jul  9 23:25:41 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Kext unloading now disabled.
Jul  9 23:25:41 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Kext autounloading now disabled.
Jul  9 23:25:41 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Kernel requests now disabled.
Jul  9 23:25:41 iMac-de-Administrador.local com.apple.SecurityServer[14]: Killing auth hosts
Jul  9 23:25:41 iMac-de-Administrador.local configd[17]: SCNC: stop, triggered by (17) configd, type PPPSerial, reason Terminated All
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Can't load kext com.apple.driver.AppleHWAccess - requests to user space are disabled.
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Can't load kext com.apple.Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X - requests to user space are disabled.
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Can't load kext com.apple.iokit.IOSurface - requests to user space are disabled.
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Can't load k
Jul  9 23:26:06 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Couldn't alloc class "AppleHWAccess"
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Couldn't alloc class "Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X"
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Couldn't alloc class "IOBluetoothHCIController"
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Couldn't alloc class "IOSurfaceRoot"
Jul  9 23:26:05 iMac-de-Administrador kernel[0]: Couldn't alloc class "IOUserEthernetResource"

Last Lines with only -v

Jul  9 23:23:53 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SAT0@1F,2/AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI/PRT0@0/IOAHCIDevice@0/AppleAHCIDiskDriver/IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/TOSHIBA MQ01ABF050 Media/IOGUIDPartitionScheme/Macintosh HD@2
Jul  9 23:23:53 localhost kernel[0]: BSD root: disk0s2, major 1, minor 2
Jul  9 23:23:53 localhost kernel[0]: hfs: mounted Macintosh HD on device root_device
Jul  9 23:23:46 localhost com.apple.launchd[1]: *** launchd[1] has started up. ***
Jul  9 23:23:46 localhost com.apple.launchd[1]: *** Verbose boot, will log to /dev/console. ***
Jul  9 23:23:46 localhost com.apple.launchd[1]: *** Shutdown logging is enabled. ***
Jul  9 23:23:52 localhost distnoted[19]: # distnote server daemon  absolute time: 9.645538486   civil time: Wed Jul  9 23:23:52 2014   pid: 19 uid: 0  root: yes
Jul  9 23:23:53 localhost com.apple.SecurityServer[14]: Session 100000 created
Jul  9 23:23:58 localhost kernel[0]: VM Swap Subsystem is ON
Jul  9 23:23:58 localhost hidd[48]: void __IOHIDPlugInLoadBundles(): Loaded 0 HID plugins
Jul  9 23:23:58 localhost hidd[48]: Posting 'com.apple.iokit.hid.displayStatus' notifyState=1
Jul  9 23:24:00 localhost kernel[0]: Waiting for DSMOS...
Jul  9 23:24:04 localhost kernel[0]: Kext loading now disabled.
Jul  9 23:24:04 localhost kernel[0]: Kext unloading now disabled.
Jul  9 23:24:04 localhost kernel[0]: Kext autounloading now disabled.
Jul  9 23:24:04 localhost kernel[0]: Kernel requests now disabled.
Jul  9 23:24:57 localhost bootlog[0]: BOOT_TIME 1404962697 0

That is you asking for?

Thanks!!

would you please remake your USB installer again ... i think there is some consistency issues with some kext or it's a hardware fail

please try this and also try with GraphicsEnabler=No

if you have another spare USB stick please install Clover in it and boot with it and tell us if there is errors

hello

u should use macbookair5,2 smbios

can try this kext for ur cpu problems..

http://forge.voodooprojects.org/p/voodootscsync/downloads/

anyway ur problem maybe from other hardware...

u use a miscellaneous of tools to do the install.. is messy

u should read more to try to build a vanilla installer

here in forum it have several guides for that

good hack

Ok, i was really tired when i do, but i do at least!

Solved problem, i do 2 things:

Patched my dsdt with all core i ivy bridge section patches from olarila: http://olarila.com/forum/patches.php

The patch HPET give me kernel panic, so i repatched the dsdt excluding it

Installed Voodootscsync again, but now in info.plist, i leave iocpunumer in 1, not in 5 as i was read in other threads

So, i don't know which of the two tweaks do the trick, but im think that its DSDT patching because other users reports only cosmetics changes between 1, 3 or 5. Why there's not a manual or guide for the kext, or at least a decent read me?

Thank you for all your time!

PD: I think SpeedSteep is working correctly, and power management too, but i can't get sleep. Im installing sleep enabler.kext right now. Im attaching a HWmonitor screenshot, its cpu working right?

Thanks!

post-453579-0-19932000-1404996148_thumb.png

Hello

Everybody knows that using the DCPI manager to verify the states does not work in Mavericks.

This isn't true... in 10.9.0 and 10.9.1 DCPI work fine... and his version is 10.9, work perfect...

If doesn't wok, how he got this screen?

Laptop Not supported says, but

The problem that you face is PM

Try use a different SMbios... Mac Pro 3,1... try this SMbios and check P-States...

Hello

This isn't true... in 10.9.0 and 10.9.1 DCPI work fine... and his version is 10.9, work perfect...

If doesn't wok, how he got this screen?

The problem that you face is PM

I think you misunderstood me. 

The reading of states does not work properly in the Mavericks, so we used the MSRDumper kext for Core1º of the first generation, and AICPMinfo kext for the second generation or higher.
This happens with multiple users, but if you, the result is the opposite, you are a lucky man.  ;)

Hello

Like i saind my dear allan... n 10.9.0 and 10.9.1 it's work fine... you know this too...

Just in 10.9.2 that app go to crash when we try open P-States tag... I case of use that i gave DCPI app, he has 10.9.0... no problems with tis version

:)