ProBook 4540s Post-Install Help

VyRuZ

1 post in this topic

Hello, everyone!

I'm terribly sorry, in advance, if I wasn't supposed to create a new thread over my issues, but I haven't been able to find information on what I should do, using search and looking through other posts both here and on TonyMacX86.

I've been running Mac OS X 10.9 perfectly since I bought this ProBook 4540s, having installed following nguyenmac's thread over on TonyMacX86, using Clover. 

For testing Mac OS X 10.10, today, I followed a hybrid of two guides... I used the Clover/config.plist files from the aforementioned thread on a FAT partition on the USB stick and snatch's .command tool to make the OS X Install partition. 

OS X Yosemite installed without any issues so I decided to continue following the TonyMacX86 guide, where I needed to use the ProBook Installer Clover Edition. Installed selecting the same options as in the guide and the .pkg ended the install with a successful message. 

Problem is, the DSDT Warning.txt appeared on my desktop, even though I had booted the Yosemite install from the USB stick, with that particular version of Clover. 

Right now, my battery isn't detected, sound isn't working and a total of 3 Base System Peripherals aren't detected. 

How do I go about troubleshooting my setup? 

Sorry, once again, if I'm asking basic questions. All I know is that I can't post this over on TonyMacX86, as per their rules regarding pre-release software. 

Edited by fantomas1
Please, don't post direct link to tonymacx86. We don't support him!