10.9.3: Hackintosh shuts down after booting into finder?

1 post in this topic

Hey there,

I'm wondering about a problem with my Hackintosh, that's bothering me for a couple of days now. When I boot into the finder of 10.9.3 (13D65) the Hackintosh simply shuts down after loading all the background processes. When I restart the Hackintosh there's no service report about a previous failure that caused the shutdown nor any information. 

What I found out so far....when I open the system specs info or any other app it won't shut down. Only if I just boot into the finder and let it stay untouched. 

At first I thought it is caused by over-heating of the HD or CPU, but the CPU is running at 32° C and the HD at 30° C. However, at the time the problem occurred I installed Nullriver's MediaLink which is a streaming software to give my access to the Mac HD from my PlayStation 3. So I uninstalled MediaLink, I fixed the permission rights with DiskUtility and KextHelper....nothing. Situation hasn't been changed. 

Do you have any idea or thoughts what I could check next? Is there any crash report file that I could look into or that I can make available to you?

My hardware specs are to find in my signature below.

Thank you for any suggestions in advance.  :)