I'll build a landing page for your app! (For Free!)

2 posts in this topic

I'll build you a free landing page for your app! The page will feature the name of your app, the icon, and screenshots of the app as it appears on an iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet and Android Phone. Additionally, the page will feature links to the respective app store page(s) for your app as well as any promotional text. If you own a domain for your app, I'll give you an IP address that you may enter in your DNS settings. If you don't own a domain, you can use a subdomain off of apppage.io.

To get started, send me a message at johnjones4@gmail.com with the following details:

1. The name of your app
2. A 1024x1024 pixel version of your app's icon
3. One screenshot for each platform/device the app supports (Please do not include the device's chrome, just send the raw screenshot image.)
4. The links to the app store page(s). If your app is in production/review. I will use a comming soon graphic
5. What colors you'd like to use (We can play with this after you preview the page.)
6. Your app's promotional text
7. Footer/legal text
8. Whether you own a domain for the app or you'd like a subdomain off of apppage.io

After you message me, I'll respond shortly with a preview of the site. We can then chat about any additional changes that need to be made, and I can host your custom app landing page for $2.99/month.

To view a sample, please visit apppage.iogofour.apppage.io, and classic100.apppage.io.

Thanks!
John