Missing Bluetooth Error

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

I seem to have encountered a problem with Chimera after updating Mavericks to 10.9.4. It gets stuck on Missing Bluetooth Controller (also shows "DSMOS has arrived" before that, so I think it's some sort of graphics problem). However, I can still boot into safe mode, but when I ran kextstat in terminal, the AppleIntelHDGraphics4000.kext hasn't loaded. Only Capri has. 

However, when I used Clover using UEFI boot, the problem fixes itself. However, I have an MBR partition (since I already have Windows 7 installed) so I cannot create an EFI sector for Clover. Instead, I currently use my USB to use the Clover boot loader. Is there a way to fix Chimera? Thanks guys.

I am using Intel HD Graphics 4000 as my default graphics, with iGPU set as default with 32 MB in the UEFI.

Hello

We don't gve support for Chime**ra, or any ther tonymac tools....

Lok we can help you, but no support for tonymac...

I gave to you a solution to install OSX, clean install :) please donwload it and use...

Other thing...... configure bios:

and put your hardware in signature...

i don't know what Chimera is ( in most common sense i think it's another bootloader )

75% of Bluetooth Error is about VGA Monitor aka your hack is connected to a VGA Monitor

but there is  still a solution for it since you're using Capri you'll only to patch your CapriFB kext

there is a tool in downloads section that will automate this process

first boot in safe boot

and apply that patch i can't recall its name i'm sorry