vaio svf15 won´t power on with battery.only with wallplugg

jefazo2k5

5 posts in this topic

Hi to all!!!! need some help with my laptop.

My laptop is :sony vaio f 15

Intel® CoreTM i7-4500U(intel HD4400) / 8 GB RAM / 750 GB HDD .

Installed 10.9.3. mavericks , I have hardware graphic aceleration.And my laptop is totally functional(but i can´t call it a Laptop)

I have patched the Rtc kext, and  dsdt  and have no problems with wake up/wake usb/reset/shutdown .(all is ok)

My problem is, when I shutdown my computer.  if I shutdown with battery , i can not power on , when i push the power button, the power led goes on ,but the led  offs when I stop to push.

I have to pull battery , plugg to the wall to power on .

Someone can help me???

Thanks in advance

Hello!

You have to look for the correct DSDT patches to get all working.

Have fun.

PS: Bumping your post up  after a bit more than one hour because of nodoby has read it ,is not very nice. People here in have the same interests, but they don´t make a living from it. Sometimes it helps also to say just a little "Hello" at the beginning and to set one´s hardware in the signature to get proper support.

• Like 2

Hello!

You have to look for the correct DSDT patches to get all working.

Have fun.

PS: Bumping your post up  after a bit more than one hour because of nodoby has read it ,is not very nice. People here in have the same interests, but they don´t make a living from it. Sometimes it helps also to say just a little "Hello" at the beginning and to set one´s hardgracias styrian, lo siento por mis formas, estás en verdad, yo estaba trabajando y escribí como modo de lo peor de un amigo de la oficina., lo siento a todos,

thanks styrian, sorry for my forms , you are in true, I was working and wrote like  the worst office friend´s  mode ., sorry to all ,( go to edit my first post)

My previous post about this issue have 3 months . No body answer me and i write about my bad luck... i don´t say that users are  obligated  have to solution my problems. (and sorry for my english ) sorry if it sounds like that.

I think i have properly dsdt patchs.( now all my problems with sleep/wake /shutdown are solved.

I search about this issue and cant find nothing about.

you know some???

Hello!

Which bootloader are you using?

Is Cpupowermanagement working?

You could have a look at Rehabman´s DSDT patches at his Github or at olaria.com (registering for free) are also various patches.

Have fun!