Problem to get 560ti gigabyte videocard to work in Mavericks

mmavv

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have problem to get my videocard working in Mavericks.

I Can boot up with MB interncard but i wont to use my Videocard..

its gigabyte 560ti oc

i have try pcirootuid=0 and pcirootuid=1 but the problem is the same..

It`s seems that the computer does not freeze, it just gets no Picture.

Can someone come up with tips :)

• 1 month later...

If the rest of your hardware is supported, there is ZERO reason why a GTX560Ti won't work in Mavericks (or any Yosemite DP, for that matter) - my multi-boot beastie has Yose DP4 in the rota right now (ASUS P5-G41-M LX2/GB, factory-refurb GTX550Ti, Q6600, 4 GB DDR2, RTL8111D gigabit Ethernet, Sound Blaster Recon3D Fata1ity Professional).  The Fata1ity Pro is in use for audio because my GTX550Ti uses mini-HDMI - not full-size HDMI (I got it to be detected using VoodooHDA - apparently the reason for the lack of audio is a conflict, likely unique to Yosemite).

I'm preparinng a "heart" transplant (MSI Z97 PC Mate, Intel Pentium G3258 AKA Pentium Anniversary Edition, 8 GB DDR3-1333, EVGA GTX750Ti SuperClocked 2 GB).  The issue is the GTX750Ti - while it has fuill-sized HDMI (good news) the problem may well be graphical support by Yosemite (unsure-to-possibly-bad news).  If the graphics works, I can shelve my Fata1ity Pro (or pass it to Mom for her desktop).

The motherboard is known to be supported (LAN side is RTL8111G - uses same lnx2mac driver kext as the rest of RTL8111 series) - has anyone used a GTX750Ti in a Hack, especially one running Yose?