MSI Z97 mb boot stuck and no HD4600 QE/CI

kidalive

5 posts in this topic

I recently changed my mb from MSI Z87-G41 PC mate to MSI Z97 Gaming 3 with i5-4670K. The HD4600 igpu is working on Z87 G41 mb but no HDMI audio, I tried with new mb Z97 Gaming 3 with the same CPU but the HD4600 is not working, no QE/CI and lags. The SATA is recognized as generic SATA not as Intel 9 series. I attached my DSDT in another thread, tried to compile but failed. I used atur-pt`s clean DSDT and toleda`s method to make HDMI and HDMI audio working but failed. Should I try Yosemite? I googled around and turns out my mb is newer then the apple Mac computer line, apple released no product with Intel 9 series yet.

I also encounters DRMstatus error like below. Any one solved this issue?

DRMStatus: iTunes/Apple Store Content Access Problem. Content playback may be disabled on this computer. You can Continue to use the machine, but you should contact an Apple support representative. ErrorCode: 8877652

hello

what boot loader are u using .. should use clover..

and try to apply dsdt fixes in him .. also about the audio..

for now very low information about that new boards .. and like u say not used by macs..

good hack

hello

what boot loader are u using .. should use clover..

and try to apply dsdt fixes in him .. also about the audio..

for now very low information about that new boards .. and like u say not used by macs..

good hack

I`m using Clover BT and tried patch with the clean dsdt u provided but failed. I cannot compile the DSDT. How did u compile it?