Please help! (OSX 10.6)

proton43

6 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone!

I got a custom-built computer and I want to run OSX86. I have installed it already with some paches for AMD (the install DVD is by Hazard). When the unsuccessful boot finishes I get a restart and BIOS error: "CMOS checksum error - Defaults loaded" (the BIOS is Award BIOS). How to successfully boot my computer with all the drivers (GPU, Motherboard, Sound, Ethernet...) ?

Thank you!

Regards,

proton43

post-1364422-0-25372400-1403623483_thumb.png

Anyone here?

What do I need to do in order to fix this Mac OSX installation? Before the CPU is halted the fsck program gives an error. Can this be the fatal error that reboots my PC?

And why does the OSX edit the BIOS settings (as I previously said there is a message saying "CMOS checksum error - Defaults loaded") ? Isn't that my job?

Anyone here?

What do I need to do in order to fix this Mac OSX installation? Before the CPU is halted the fsck program gives an error. Can this be the fatal error that reboots my PC?

And why does the OSX edit the BIOS settings (as I previously said there is a message saying "CMOS checksum error - Defaults loaded") ? Isn't that my job?

Hi,post your specifications on signature,this help more here :wink_anim: