• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

ccarrieta

ccarrieta

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

i was looking around at other laptops that use the n trig digitizer, I think the sony vaio duo 11 also uses n-trig, and there are videos of the touch and pen functions working under osx... Not sure if this is of any value.

alex.daoud

alex.daoud

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

i was looking around at other laptops that use the n trig digitizer, I think the sony vaio duo 11 also uses n-trig, and there are videos of the touch and pen functions working under osx... Not sure if this is of any value.

The n trig digitiser is on an I2C bus on the SP3, not USB. I am writing the drivers for it myself, check this thread here: http://www.insanelym...kpads-and-more/

Please do not ask about ETAs.

ccarrieta

ccarrieta

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

I checked the thread amazing work... I would be more than happy to test out the drivers in my SP3 whenever they are ready...

ccarrieta

ccarrieta

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

I was not able to find any drivers for Realtek RTL8188CUS chipset the latest is 10.8 in the realtek website.  Any idea where I could get newer drivers?

ccarrieta

ccarrieta

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Actually it works with the 10.7 drivers

ccarrieta

ccarrieta

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

After installing yosemite, I have had two occasion where I get the blue screen with the following error: Error Code: 0xc0000034 in Windows 8 - Boot Configuration Data file missing required information and something about BCD.  I have to refresh the PC and then windows works again.  Not sure if this has something to do with the way clover changes the boot manager.

tranceceiver

tranceceiver

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

i was playing a little bit today with the bluetooth and the surface pen on Mac os and surprisingly the system detects it as  surface pro pen.

I am very sure that it can be easily transformed into a fully working pen acting as a  mouse. 

I need to keep the top button pressed to stay connected though. 

Attached Files

hd_man

hd_man

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I just copy my installation to a usb pen drive and it's working!

fayth22

fayth22

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

So I have a edimax wireless usb. And I have installed all the recommended driver. But I still can't see any available networks can someone help me out

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Yosemite, Surface Pro 3, i7, 10.10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy