Issue with FileNVRAM in Chameleon 2380

ncmontas

35 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am having issue on FileNVRAM, when FileNVRAM is on extra/module i cannot seem to boot on Yosemite. Does anybody have a solution for the issue I am experiencing?

I need FileNVRAM for iMessage and facetime fix.

thanks

Hi Moderator,

Please move to post installation section, wrong section thanks sorry for the trouble

Interesting ... I have the same problem even if I do everything right with Chris1111 USB Chameleon bootloader and everything else,

and I insert the nvram.plist and the FileNVRAM.dylib in the Modules folder, the Chameleon bootloader 2380V3 and v3 does not boot.

Remains stuck at the AppleExcludlist-kext 

Why is that? 

Clever With all these problem ... not everything goes iMessage, FaceTime, iCloud and everything else. 

What's wrong with the Chameleon going on, why that's not there, then you have already version 3 of 2380 brought

out (Chris1111und Netkas and everyone else), and it still does not work.

No even this does not work .. always failed message notification, etc. By the way at Mavericks 10.9.3 running it for almost 3 months flawlessly with Filnvram.dylib and nvram.plist in Extra folder.

Even with Chameleon (old 2265) 

It definitely needs the bootloader Vhameleon 2380 (I use the latest V2 version) lie. 

Cares for no one at the Chameleon developers about the times you can copy this file to the filenvram.dylib Modules folder, then WITHOUT not boot the Chameleon, why is not it working?

Or nobody uses iMessage and FaceTime? Since programs are very important and should then probably also work with chameleon! Not only can boot the system, which can also Clover and perhaps even better. 

Sorry for my impatience, but if one does what (like Chameleon develop) then it should be done properly and thoroughly.

chris1111 ... Yes I'm aware this is the DP2 still at an early stage.

But the problem is NOT in the DP2 but in chameleon and it is in the boot file. 

Why do I always get a different UUID? this at all is not related to my MAC address, so you will surely succeed not log in to iMessage!
and an entry in the org.chameleon.boot.plist causes NOTHING! This option is not considered in the 2380 V2 version of Chameleon.

Here one should work more on it!.

Antonioj... What ? You have NOT Problem ? Up 3 Post Write you have the Same Problem with this filenvram in Folder Modules.

Wie can work iMessage and FaceTime without dies importent File ????

Because facetime is working WITHOUT filenvram in modules

Erica Yes i true you Comments...as what work your Hack ? as Orig. We Hardware Components or
As another ?
In my Mavericks work as real iMac 13,1 with filenvram.dylib in Folder Modules in extra and Chameloen.

In yosemite work with clover an das Mac mini Server 6,2 without Chameloen.
Heer in Clover have i a another System UUID äs in Mavericks WHY ??? And a another serialnumber.
Is it all another in Clover...work Fine with this Not real serial and another SytemUUID.
Is Not Clear why this so work for me.

I think is better with real serial and korrekt SystemUUID was Commission from Real MAC-Adress.

Guys PLEASE

Instead of report problem here why you not use the specific topic????

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286563-filenvram-113-released/

ALSO why you not report the "BUG" here -> https://public.xzenue.com/bugzilla/

The FileNVRAM developer can't follow you and related bugs if no.one report it in the right way.

ErmaC

• Like 1

Yes that's right Google Messenger is something completely different than iMessage from Apple. 

It is said but not if Google goes messenger that automatically goes also iMessage! At Apple iMessage but is a

completely different authentication mode than with Google.

@ekica can you accept calls using facetime, have you ever get issue on connecting the calls?

Scenario

1. yosimite initiated a call on facetime on an apple device no issue

2. ipod touch initiated facetime call to yosimite, yosimite accept the calls but seems to have problem on connecting the call. 

@ekica can you accept calls using facetime, have you ever get issue on connecting the calls?

Scenario

1. yosimite initiated a call on facetime on an apple device no issue

2. ipod touch initiated facetime call to yosimite, yosimite accept the calls but seems to have problem on connecting the 

Yes I recived calls on FaceTime!!!